Sandi Toksvig, really ? They must've been on drugs !!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Which abusers ? The ones you don't know anything about or even who the f*** they are.

So because someone on NSC doesn't know the names of abusers in the BBC during the 70's and 80's there is no case to answer? Think you're a bit out of your depth here chap.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Her and others are following up complaints but perhaps she displayed a tad more intelligence than you have ever shown in your entire life and decided that a discussion show on TV was not the best place to start naming alleged rapists and molestors.

Well ok, you can let me know when she has named names at a more convenient moment then. Rapists ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This sort of binfest would never happen on Seagulls Chat

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So because someone on NSC doesn't know the names of abusers in the BBC during the 70's and 80's there is no case to answer? Think you're a bit out of your depth here chap.

There is a case to answer as soon as a complaint is made.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This sort of binfest would never happen on Seagulls Chat

Be all chips,droppings and flying out to sea with the trawlers in the good old days

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well ok, you can let me know when she has named names at a more convenient moment then. Rapists ?

I am saying that in order to get to the bottom of the accusations and have a decent investigation into the allegations she probably realises that naming people on a TV show before due process has had a chance to be exercised is not going to help her case.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
"The very famous boys thinking they can get away with anything"

Well let her name names then. How the hell are these people going to be outed then if no one speaks out ?

I take it you were being Ironic then Mr Q? Apologies if I missed the subtlety of your comment(s), but this kind of thread really makes my f***ing blood boil. It's like the worst parts of the 1970's regurgitated & used as some kind of justification for the pathetically inadequate to have an ignorant, nasty, pop at a person who doesn't deserve it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am saying that in order to get to the bottom of the accusations and have a decent investigation into the allegations she probably realises that naming people on a TV show before due process has had a chance to be exercised is not going to help her case.

Ok. We'll wait for due process and then we'll find out who groped her then Nibble.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I take it you were being Ironic then Mr Q? Apologies if I missed the subtlety of your comment(s), but this kind of thread really makes my f***ing blood boil. It's like the worst parts of the 1970's regurgitated & used as some kind of justification for the pathetically inadequate to have an ignorant, nasty, pop at a person who doesn't deserve it.

I was relying to Nibbles hysterical post ....number 28. Not having a go at this bird. 4 in 10 my arse.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was relying to Nibbles hysterical post ....number 28. Not having a go at this bird. 4 in 10 my arse.

Well I was quoted that figure by a close friend who works in counselling and PTSD rehab so yes, I trust them more than some backwards 70's throwback such as yourself. On a less insulting note it's the attitude of males such as yourself, flatly unwilling to believe statistics simply because they are shocking and so end up in denial, thus perpetuating the culture of silence and repression. I doubt yuo would be as blase about this if you encountered it in your real life, I think you are on a bit if a wind up. At least, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are.

Spires Dreaming

Nov 28, 2009
Yeah, let's all make fun of someone who claims to have been abused because we don't think she's attractive. Afterall, it's not really abuse if it's to ugly people. They should just be grateful someone is paying attention to them.

:facepalm:
Shut up you tart!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

OK. I just wish to God this thread had never existed in the first place. Trust B*shy to post a load of old nasty, bigoted crap on here. What a f***ing hero.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well I was quoted that figure by a close friend who works in counselling and PTSD rehab so yes, I trust them more than some backwards 70's throwback such as yourself. On a less insulting note it's the attitude of males such as yourself, flatly unwilling to believe statistics simply because they are shocking and so end up in denial, thus perpetuating the culture of silence and repression. I doubt yuo would be as blase about this if you encountered it in your real life, I think you are on a bit if a wind up. At least, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are.

So you think I am condoning sexual assault on women because of my comments here are you. Then you are crazier than I thought mate. Were they discussing allegations of paedophilia against Jimmy Savile ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I see the misogynists are out in force tonight.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So you think I am condoning sexual assault on women because of my comments here are you. Then you are crazier than I thought mate. Were they discussing allegations of paedophilia against Jimmy Savile ?

Frankly I don't have a scooby what your argument is. Night, night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports