Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandi Toksvig, really ? They must've been on drugs !!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Thankfully (hopefully) times have changed but it was commonplace in a lot of working envionments (on the shopfloor of factories) where young female staff could be abused by male staff, especially those in supervisory/management positions.

But girls back then didn't dare react or they'd be out the door. Maybe only 30-40 years ago, seems unbelievable now.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i dont know EP, have a close shave and put some perfume on and i could use my imagination :lolol:

bushy, even in the pitch black and with the Blue Peter theme tune playing gently in the background, I think you may struggle to believe I am Konnie Huq, even if I do say 'Get down Shep" at regular intervals.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
PS , I thought it was you who made the "humourous" maddie mccann remarks.

HKFC responded to the rest of this post, and I've only just noticed this edit.

I've just noticed this edit.

Madeleine McCann potentially found
I discuss the argument about how class affects the covering of the missing children
I posted a link to rebut one of the conspiracy theories
I posted a link about a TV programme that seemed to be the sort of thing the conspiracists might enjoy
I questioned the logic behind Brunswick's conspiracy heory

I did not reply to these threads

Madeleine Update
Will NSC threads help find Madeline McCann?
Prayers for Madeleine -- What's The Point?
Will God help Madeline McCann?
I KNOW who took Little Maddie
Madeleine McCann's birthday today..
Missing Madeline..
Madeline - Breaking News

You do appear frequently taking offence at jokes about Madeleine and other bad taste jokes.

I got bored after going through those threads and finding no humorous comments regarding madeleine from me, but if you'd like to check for other thread yourself, you can use google to search nsc by adding "site:www.northstandchat.com" to your search terms.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Sandi Toksvig is a very talented lady and very sharp. Certainly sharper and funnier than 99% on here.

Also she is the vice chancellor (i think - something high up) of Portsmouth Uni where I study!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here