Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammy Lee - joining Southampton FC (NOT assistant manager at the Albion)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'll put money on that Sammy Lee has never had a near 30 page thread dedicated to him before.

Over on the Bolton forum

Post 1: Sammy Lee has gone from our academy

Post2: Good riddance

CLOSED THREAD.

b51

May 17, 2014
I wonder if there is any possibility of the Southampton game being cancelled and another team taking their place? Cant imagine TB and his team are going to be too happy with them for gazumping us.

This was my first reaction, I think we should tell Southampton to do one, poor behavior on there part,

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nothing Dougie.

All is well with the world.

That's reassuring , with peppa pig now this I thought it might not be . Still you've gotta laugh haven't yer :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
That's reassuring , with peppa pig now this I thought it might not be . Still you've gotta laugh haven't yer :lolol:

Out of everything that happened at the the club over the last couple of seasons, the news that Sammy Lee is not coming here is ranked in between:

the pulling of the Balti as the regular pie, and some yellow trim on last years kit.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Out of everything that happened at the the club over the last couple of seasons, the news that Sammy Lee is not coming here is ranked in between:

the pulling of the Balti as the regular pie, and some yellow trim on last years kit.

Oh Bladders you are a card:thumbsup: Personally I ranked it as : should I trim my toe nails or NOT :drama: I quite liked the balti pie :p

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I think you are correct , no big deal in the greater scheme of things .

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I'll put money on that Sammy Lee has never had a near 30 page thread dedicated to him before.

Over on the Bolton forum

Post 1: Sammy Lee has gone from our academy

Post2: Good riddance

CLOSED THREAD.

Funny you should mention that Bolton and the Saints forums only contain 1 page each and both of forums have nothing good to say about him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Typical dipper. Symptomatic of modern football and modern life.

People's word seems to count for zero these days.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think we may have had a lucky escape. Coach ??? Assistant manager no.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Lee, the stocky little grunt, seems to want to see himself into retirement with a relatively easy ticket. Ok, fair enough and his decision is his decision and there's little point in holding a lasting grudge against the sly dwarf.

Well I still hate Ron Challis, so I'm afraid I'm certainly going to hold a grudge against Sammy scumbag Lee for a good while yet, I can tell you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here