Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad morons and fireworks

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
By not celebrating you are breaking the law.

I hope the authorities throw the book at the hoodlums in this thread who fail to abide by the Observance of 5th November Act 1605.

:hilton:

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
Can you sound any more miserable. Its exciting, its fun, its different from the normal hum drum.

What next? Should we cancel Christmas because people spend unnecessary money on that too? As that seems to be the main issue people have here.

Lighten up. Let people do what they want.

D

Deleted member 18477

I don't mind a proper fireworks display because they can be impressive, but some twat standing in his back garden setting of a £10 bag of rockets is indeed very bent.

this.

proper firework displays are very nice to look at if im honest. a few in the garden though? what is the bloody point!

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
November 5th is bonfire night, October 31st is Halloween. People wouldn't celebrate new year's eve on another night (I hope!), why they want to celebrate the other two on the wrong date is beyond me. A firework 'season' is very tedious.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Weird too, how it always seems to be blokes who are so keen on letting off fireworks. Probably the same fellas who love to be king of the barbeque.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It amazes me every year that people a) spend money on fireworks and b) go to watch them. Seriously, wake up people, they're shit. When you've seen one you've seen them all. I cannot imagine what possible enjoyment there is in watching them. To go to a display and pay money to get in just seems utterly mental.

Are you ever happy about anything?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I am going to be in my back garden letting off £30 worth of fireworks tonight. I'm going to do so because my kids asked me too. If that makes me 'bent' then so be it

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I thought bommy night was Nov 5th. So why are middle aged,middle class sad bastards whos kids have grown up having `firework` parties on Friday,Saturday and now Sunday??..
The twat next door to me is an accountant and is stood in his garden as i type letting off fireworks on his todd!!

If you must burn your money,at least do it on the 5th you sad xxxx and it causes distress to my cats

He sounds a lot more normal than you, you moaning old bugger

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Yeah, I like decent things. I don't like paying loads of money to risk my life to create a bit of colour in the sky that looks identical to what every other sad bastard is producing. My living room window overlooks thousands of houses and my line of sight while watching TV has already been invaded with these monstrosities for several days. I dread to think what it's going to be like tonight.

What kind of inconsiderate bastard would even think of doing something as heinous as this! How did they get away with it!

That's it I've had it with this country I'm moving to the northern most desolate parts of scandanavia… oh bollox there is lights there too.

At the age of 21 I really couldn't give two shits about a fireworks display after years of being frogmarched to the one at my local middle school when younger. You've seen one firework display, you've seen them all imo!! Hopefully this means less people in the cinema tonight for when I go to watch Skyfall!!

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I completely agree, well almost I'm sorry I don't give a f*** about cats! i'm going blow up my garden a little more now.

Mar 15, 2009
Brighton
this.

proper firework displays are very nice to look at if im honest. a few in the garden though? what is the bloody point!

Just had a great fire and fireworks in the garden with my kids aged 20, 18, 15, soup, sausages, fantastic slow roasted pork and sat round fire after having drinks. Everyone loved it. Thats the bloody point!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here