Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Sounds like Eling, how did you manage to have a Bar B Q in your tent, or was there other motives in your mind? I went out in Crawley in the 90's, a fairly big club, same thing happened ended up in in toilets but this was on the invitation of a not so cracking local lass......think that is why I have a dim view of Crawley, scared for life :eek:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Sounds like Eling, how did you manage to have a Bar B Q in your tent, or was there other motives in your mind? I went out in Crawley in the 90's, a fairly big club, same thing happened ended up in in toilets but this was on the invitation of a not so cracking local lass......think that is why I have a dim view of Crawley, scared for life :eek:

other motives!! the girl had a mini skirt on, didnt see that sort of thing in Crawley too much, so tried to take advantage, but a dodgy pint or kebab put paid to that!!

Club could have been Oasis, full of not so cracking local lasses, and always tried to avoid the toilets!!

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Interesting and balanced thread but missing one key point unless it's already been said. Surely when Vincente is fit, Harley won't be picked as Gus pinpoints Vincente as the man to make us tick and needs to build the side around him and Harley doesn't fit into this line up.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
other motives!! the girl had a mini skirt on, didnt see that sort of thing in Crawley too much, so tried to take advantage, but a dodgy pint or kebab put paid to that!!

Club could have been Oasis, full of not so cracking local lasses, and always tried to avoid the toilets!!

Oasis thats the one, one of my mates who lives near Crawley knew the bouncer and we got to jump the queue! If I remember rightly half the club seem to kick off in a massive fight! Oh to be young again!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Oasis thats the one, one of my mates who lives near Crawley knew the bouncer and we got to jump the queue! If I remember rightly half the club seem to kick off in a massive fight! Oh to be young again!

sounds like a typical night in Crawley!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Interesting and balanced thread but missing one key point unless it's already been said. Surely when Vincente is fit, Harley won't be picked as Gus pinpoints Vincente as the man to make us tick and needs to build the side around him and Harley doesn't fit into this line up.

Vicente is a fantastic acquisition for the Seagulls but we shouldn't expect him necessarily to last 90 minutes, hence, GP will manage his resources and perhaps therefore we will see Vicente as something of a bit part player some of whose skills will hopefully pass on to some of our aspiring players. That will allow others to step up

I personally would wish to see Vicente start and finish every game but, there again, I must be realistic, and, no doubt will end up disappointed !!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here