Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blinken just said, the US has credible intellignce, he's planning to use chemical weapons, to blame on Ukraine then go in heavier..... any chance he may plan to do that in Moscow?
Didn't Putin get the FSB to blow something up in Moscow as an excuse to go in hard on Chechnyia or something similar?

I would not put it past him to blow up something to give himself a further pitiful excuse to raise the stakes...

Whatever he does he is only making it worse for himself, he has already effectively lost this war and shown the Russian war machine to be a joke apart from its rockets, shells and bombs.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

With a healthy pinch of salt for me, too many unknowns. Who responded? Anonymous, 'automated' survey, I suspect those that are anti the conflict might have feared saying so. Also many might answer supportive as it made them feel 'safe' doing so. Demographic of responders? I wouldn't be surprised if heavily weighted to the older, more brainwashed cohort of their society.

I'm not reading a whole lot into this

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Difficult to know how accurate that poll is and what the sample was. Also, the fact it appears to be a ukranian group does raise the question as to whether, understandably, it's a little scaremongering to try and prompt the west to get their finger out of their arse.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Didn't Putin get the FSB to blow something up in Moscow as an excuse to go in hard on Chechnyia or something similar?

I would not put it past him to blow up something to give himself a further pitiful excuse to raise the stakes...

Whatever he does he is only making it worse for himself, he has already effectively lost this war and shown the Russian war machine to be a joke apart from its rockets, shells and bombs.

Yes, I think the FSB blew up 2 apartment blocks in Moscow

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Blinken just said, the US has credible intellignce, he's planning to use chemical weapons, to blame on Ukraine then go in heavier..... any chance he may plan to do that in Moscow?

There is credible evidence that he was behind the bombings of apartment buildings in Russia, which he blamed on Chechens so he could kick off the 2nd Chechen War, that war made him known in Russia and effectively gave him the Presidency. The bombs killed around 300 Russian civilians.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Uzbekistan is the first Central Asian country to publicly support the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemn Russia's "military actions & agression",

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1504585465101533185[/tweet]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I heard Russia have sent in the organised unit of hooligans from the euros?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
[tweet]1504585465101533185[/tweet]

That would be about 20% of all the Tanks that Russia has in Ukraine. Apparently Russia has more than 12000 tanks, but only 2500 modern ones, if they have just sent the latest editions into Ukraine, that will be a massive blow.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
There is credible evidence that he was behind the bombings of apartment buildings in Russia, which he blamed on Chechens so he could kick off the 2nd Chechen War, that war made him known in Russia and effectively gave him the Presidency. The bombs killed around 300 Russian civilians.

For anyone interested, this is a very interesting documentary about the apartment bombings. How anyone can believe the official narrative behind it is completely beyond me, all the evidence leads to a governmental false flag operation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here