Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why I'm voting for UKIP

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm no fan of many a politician but having met a few over my years I'd suggest what you've just posted is total bollocks. Have you bothered to read each parties policies and compared them ? I'm guessing what you really mean by your post is that you can't be bothered to actually assess what each party is offering - typical "soundbite" youth.

They are all fecking liars----no better than a cowboy plumber/builder-----da-de-dar-de-dar.
You sound like a typical politician all MOUTH but no substance.
If I had the time to review all the bollocks that these wankers spout,my self employed business would have gone down the pan forty years ago.
I have lived in my property for over 35 years---the road side drain has been blocked for all of that time.
Labour/Conservatives/Greens/Liberals/Communists/Gays/Transgenders/Lesbians/Lady boys:bla::bla::bla: have not managed to unblock it:tosser:

As an aside don't get into any conversation with Wrong Direction-----his brain power is on a different planet to yours:)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
There's the same old statement being thrown around! Total bollocks, if you know they're all in it together and we're all just their puppets on strings, why would I vote for the sake of it?

Well forgetting about the EU vote, there are also two other local election papers. One of the candidates stated they would fight to stop 400 houses being built in Sompting village.......so iv'e voted......and not "for the sake of it".

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
They are all fecking liars----no better than a cowboy plumber/builder-----da-de-dar-de-dar.
You sound like a typical politician all MOUTH but no substance.
If I had the time to review all the bollocks that these wankers spout,my self employed business would have gone down the pan forty years ago.
I have lived in my property for over 35 years---the road side drain has been blocked for all of that time.
Labour/Conservatives/Greens/Liberals/Communists/Gays/Transgenders/Lesbians/Lady boys:bla::bla::bla: have not managed to unblock it:tosser:

And have you complained about your drain to say your local councillors ? When I've contacted local councillors and MPs I've found them very helpful.

I generally find that those that complain about politicians as a whole and say they don't bother to vote because they are all "crap" are those people that are too lazy to get off their own behind and get stuff sorted. All they want is an X Factor style vote - in your case, given your age, I guess you'd rather have democracy via a Call My Bluff buzzer ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
And have you complained about your drain to say your local councillors ? When I've contacted local councillors and MPs I've found them very helpful.

I generally find that those that complain about politicians as a whole and say they don't bother to vote because they are all "crap" are those people that are too lazy to get off their own behind and get stuff sorted. All they want is an X Factor style vote - in your case, given your age, I guess you'd rather have democracy via a Call My Bluff buzzer ?

Well done for patronising me---give yourself a gold star.
If you aren't a politician already you should be soon.
I am not lazy otherwise my self-employed business would have gone under years ago.
The Call My Bluff stuff is total bollocks coz that was entertainment in my day.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well done for patronising me---give yourself a gold star.
If you aren't a politician already you should be soon.
I am not lazy otherwise my self-employed business would have gone under years ago.
The Call My Bluff stuff is total bollocks coz that was entertainment in my day.

So have who have you asked about you blocked drain ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How can the vast majority be scared to even think about it.......if they "are being very subtlety dictated without knowing it?".....you've lost me.

Look soulman if you think by voting you're going to make a difference then so be it, the only thing I really care about is the cost of living and as stated we all know that's just going to continue increasing whatever party get into power!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Giving leftwingers with a pathological hatred for the UK, its history and people a weak excuse to ban/not fly it you mean. Most people are patriotic and intelligent enough not to associate it with the far right. The question is why did the left? Or have i answered my own question?

No, I dont mean that at all. The hijacking of our flag by groups such as the EDL with the St Georges flag, and NF and BNP with the Union flag, makes normal people genuinly wary of being to be associated with it...sorry...I think youre wrong.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Look soulman if you think by voting you're going to make a difference then so be it, the only thing I really care about is the cost of living and as stated we all know that's just going to continue increasing whatever party get into power!

You are probably talking about the party that runs the country. As i stated earlier, local elections were taking place as well. I looked at the local candidates, looked at what they proposed to do for my area......and voted for the one's that suited.
In fact my local vote went to a completely different party to my EU vote. The local votes was for Parish and Adur candidates.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You are probably talking about the party that runs the country. As i stated earlier, local elections were taking place as well. I looked at the local candidates, looked at what they proposed to do for my area......and voted for the one's that suited.
In fact my local vote went to a completely different party to my EU vote. The local votes was for Parish and Adur candidates.

As a complete aside your AVATA is a lot more interesting than you:moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As an aside, you are a plumber could you not unblock your own drain, Mr Interesting.

But who is going to pay me?
I believe it would be not appropriate to get my drain rods out when a council INDUSTRIAL DRAIN CLEANER is needed.
I will have trouble sleeping tonight after being called Mr Interesting but I may just get over it:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here