Reading vs Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
run along, bang your drum at wembley, then go missing when relegated. Meanwhile Brighton will still have a shit side but a support you can only envy at and imagine.

Funnily enough, I don't go to watch how many supporters are in the ground. I go to watch football, you wouldn't know about that though would you. How does it feel to desert your team for a premier league one?

Feb 14, 2010
Amazing how the issue is mved from the point. Ypu are Championship and noboldy watches you. Brighton, well we dont need or want success enough

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
How was I shown up, you said that before, but I recall that Ive lived all over the town but er, you hadnt.

Town? You haven't lived anywhere mate. You are not real. Actually you shut up when I told you how many places in south London I had lived and told me you lived in central London now. Anyway I'm going to leave you to it.
There are two long running jokers on this forum, you are Ernest. The difference is Ernest is funny.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
20 miles? How shot is your geography? Brighton has support from bloody hastings and the furthest north Crawley. Average 50miles "extra" plus the M25 for most games. Such a tool. And what relevance is your last pint to the points I am making?

I don't drive to games as I'm not a spanner. I'd guess Leeds-Barnsley and Derby-Nottingham are about 25-30 miles apart - 50-30 = 20 miles. I could be wrong, but I very much doubt the distance is any much less than half that.

Feb 14, 2010
Funnily enough, I don't go to watch how many supporters are in the ground. I go to watch football, you wouldn't know about that though would you. How does it feel to desert your team for a premier league one?

Yes thats right like all palace fans, only watch when winning. Ive not deserted my team like palace fans do, Ive moved areas idiot.

Feb 14, 2010
I don't drive to games as I'm not a spanner. I'd guess Leeds-Barnsley and Derby-Nottingham are about 25-30 miles apart - 50-30 = 20 miles. I could be wrong, but I very much doubt the distance is any much less than half that.

Get a map, or leave sussex or even live outside of sussex then mate you might have a bloody clue. It takes what 50 minutes to 1.5 hours from areas of sussex to get to the m25. It takes what 1 hour from Nottingham to Leeds. If you want to comment on away support then at least have a remote clue.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't think he is real either. He is either a Palace fan on a wind up or someone's other account have a long running laugh.
The slight chance that he is real does not bare thinking about.

Fair play to him if he is palace and he's been trolling me by bigging up our support :lolol:

Feb 14, 2010
Town? You haven't lived anywhere mate. You are not real. Actually you shut up when I told you how many places in south London I had lived and told me you lived in central London now. Anyway I'm going to leave you to it.
There are two long running jokers on this forum, you are Ernest. The difference is Ernest is funny.

Really, from what Id gathered you had never lived East or central or inner south but had knocked around outer south/ suburbs, unlike myself who has been both north and south of the river in inner proper london. But back on the point, off to Wembley but not at Cardiff at home in Championship I assume?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Fair play to him if he is palace and he's been trolling me by bigging up our support :lolol:

He must be. Nobody could really be like that. He tells you about geography but can no longer watch Brighton as he has moved so far away, to erm London. So the super supporter that does not actually support. The man/woman/alien is just a parody, has to be.

Feb 14, 2010
He must be. Nobody could really be like that. He tells you about geography but can no longer watch Brighton as he has moved so far away, to erm London. So the super supporter that does not actually support. The man/woman/alien is just a parody, has to be.

Proper London, not er Coulsdon. And er, not cant, just er dont want to.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Get a map, or leave sussex or even live outside of sussex then mate you might have a bloody clue. It takes what 50 minutes to 1.5 hours from areas of sussex to get to the m25. It takes what 1 hour from Nottingham to Leeds. If you want to comment on away support then at least have a remote clue.

1. I'm not your mate.
2. I always get the train to away games just like all the other cool people, so no interest in your motorway chatter.
3. I've been to more away games than you've had hot dinners sunshine.
4. Goodnight.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Really, from what Id gathered you had never lived East or central or inner south but had knocked around outer south/ suburbs, unlike myself who has been both north and south of the river in inner proper london. But back on the oint, off to Wembley biut not at Cardiff at home in Championship I assume?

Peckham, Camberwell. Anyway forget that, you bored me enough that night.
I go to most home games, depending on work/family holidays etc. Where as you go to none.

Feb 14, 2010
1. I'm not your mate.
2. I always get the train to away games just like all the other cool people, so no interest in your motorway chatter.
3. I've been to more away games than you've had hot dinners sunshine.
4. Goodnight.

Really, how many Ive done what 70 odd grounds, and you dont even know how much Brighton travel more than most

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports