Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Palace

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Just got back.

Funny how Pardew "didn't see" the Palace penalty but couldn't throw his coat away in anger quick enough when Benteke went down at the weekend. He must've gone blind since Sunday.

sigh

Feb 14, 2010
What the 200 or so we took to Hull away recently ???
A lot of day-trippers have jumped on the MK Mongs band wagon but for the most part our away support is shite.

Do one. I was apart of a 800 or so Rochdale away in the 4th tier away support (and that without lots of fans who had moved north - I heard Shef Weds saying how great their support was and they have thousands living in the south). Now ask yourself, who else gets 25000 for lower league football. Certainly not Palace, and the shit on the pitch are always shit and have been for well 100 years, minus about 3 years in the late 70s early 80s. When will Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club want success?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just got in , 25 pages ****ing hell . What a great night , the stranglers at Brixton and palace at Wembley AGAIN !

Feb 14, 2010
Just got back.

Funny how Pardew "didn't see" the Palace penalty but couldn't throw his coat away in anger quick enough when Benteke went down at the weekend. He must've gone blind since Sunday.

sigh

To be honest mate, I knew you would lose, and Reading? Well Elm Park, enough said, we had more there than you did.

Feb 14, 2010
Just got in , 25 pages ****ing hell . What a great night , the stranglers at Brixton and palace at Wembley AGAIN !

And in the mean time Brighton will be getting 25000 to 30000 to watch lower league football. Ypur club needs success and well, we dont (thankfully)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
What the 200 or so we took to Hull away recently ???
A lot of day-trippers have jumped on the MK Mongs band wagon but for the most part our away support is shite.

Bit harsh to say it's shite, it's not the best in the league but it has always been respectable. Especially if you factor in the average distance we have to travel compared to anyone else in the league.

Feb 14, 2010
Bit harsh to say it's shite, it's not the best in the league but it has always been respectable. Especially if you factor in the average distance we have to travel compared to anyone else in the league.

He's just an apologist for our lack of success. Brighton could and have put a team of donkeys out to play for them and thousands turn up. Other clubs wouldnt mind a half decent side.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Do one. I was apart of a 800 or so Rochdale away in the 4th tier away support (and that without lots of fans who had moved north - I heard Shef Weds saying how great their support was and they have thousands living in the south). Now ask yourself, who else gets 25000 for lower league football. Certainly not Palace, and the shit on the pitch are always shit and have been for well 100 years, minus about 3 years in the late 70s early 80s. When will Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club want success?

Lower league football is L1 & L2 - this league has never been lower league.
I'm not say palace support is great by any means, but I'm certainly not biggging up our support for something its not.

Feb 14, 2010
Lower league football is L1 & L2 - this league has never been lower league.
I'm not say palace support is great by any means, but I'm certainly not biggging up our support for something its not.

Rubbish lower league is below the top flight. Who in the championship get 25000 pllus for that? Fck all, not even the mighty Leeds or Shef Weds. When will Brighton get success?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Rubbish lower league is below the top flight. Who in the championship get 25000 pllus for that? Fck all, not even the mighty Leeds or Shef Weds. When will Brighton get success?
We might just MIGHT get it in a few weeks! Go to bed

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Assume you are looking forward to Wemley. Brighton, ****ing wake up Palace were a club that had to beg people to watch them in the Championship.
Its the first game they've won since effing Christmas and you're jizzing your pants over it ffs

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You reckon? So success is lower league? Bollocks, success is Wembley and being in the top flight, not getting there. ****ing Brighton, well supported but shit on the pitch. Always the way.
On that note
uploadfromtaptalk1457742163885.jpg

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I'm not having a go at those went by any means, but it was a big game for us - 1% of your home crowd isn't great!

Feb 14, 2010
I'm not having a go at those went by any means, but it was a big game for us - 1% of your home crowd isn't great!

Do one with your statistic. When at Withdean out average away compared to home was what often 50% when in London. Ypu know you are talking shit but you will do so anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here