Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Palace

Feb 14, 2010
Derby County

And who else? Derby a club with league titles in its locker. Palace no, so why again are we behind them. Frankly because some idiot thought CMS was worth £2 Million and Murray not worth a p[ay rise. And desire. Why else is a lesser supported club better than us. Brighton never wanted success in the board room. Blimey they even old the ground without having one to go to. Now how much do the current board want success? Its all about the money and well a half decent footballing team wouldnt help either. There is no argument that can be put which will have small clubs like Palace being more successful other than Brighton have been poorly run and / or never wanted success. Failure is accepted at Brighton.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Do one with your statistic. When at Withdean out average away compared to home was what often 50% when in London. Ypu know you are talking shit but you will do so anyway

Day-trippers for a london games :facepalm:
Last time I went to Stockport away we we're at Withdean we probably had between 2-300.
Stop tugging yourself raw that our away support is on a par with Dirty Leeds and you might be able to relax a bit.

Feb 14, 2010
Last time I went to Stockport away we we're at Withdean we probably had between 2-300.
Stop tugging yourself raw that our away support is on a par with Dirty Leeds and you might be able to relax a bit.

And what division were we in? Day trippers its 50m miles to Lindon, you know more than say Derby to Nottingham or Barnsley to Leeds. Idiot.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Working class pride has to be a fellow Palace fan on a wind up, I say this as I fail to see that anyone can be that blinkered. If he is not a Brighton fan then God bless him.

Feb 14, 2010
Working class pride has to be a fellow Palace fan on a wind up, I say this as I fail to see that anyone can be that blinkered. If he is not a Brighton fan then God bless him.

Go bang a drum and cheer when a spurs fan tells you to. Or else make a point to counter what I have said, if you have the brain to do so.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And what division were we in? Day trippers its 50m miles to Lindon, you know more than say Derby to Nottingham or Barnsley to Leeds. Idiot.

Every team has there day trippers - are you saying we have better support because we go the extra 20 miles ???
How many games have you been to this season out of interest ???

Feb 14, 2010
Every team has there day trippers - are you saying we have better support because we go the extra 20 miles ???
How many games have you been to this season out of interest ???

20 miles? How shot is your geography? Brighton has support from bloody hastings and the furthest north Crawley. Average 50miles "extra" plus the M25 for most games. Such a tool. And what relevance is your last pint to the points I am making?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Go bang a drum and cheer when a spurs fan tells you to. Or else make a point to counter what I have said, if you have the brain to do so.

It's pointless pal, you are a one track wonder. You only ever spout the same old nonsense over and over again. As for the drum thing, grow up.

I somehow managed to report either one of yours or 8ace's posts but it was done in error.

Feb 14, 2010
It's pointless pal, you are a one track wonder. You only ever spout the same old nonsense over and over again. As for the drum thing, grow up.

I somehow managed to report either one of yours or 8ace's posts but it was done in error.

Nice grandstanding, but what of substance? Nothing. Get back to your drum and spurs fan leader.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
20 miles? How shot is your geography? Brighton has support from bloody hastings and the furthest north Crawley. Average 50miles "extra" plus the M25 for most games. Such a tool. And what relevance is your last pint to the points I am making?

I think you should make it your last pint.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Nice grandstanding, but what of substance? Nothing. Get back to your drum and spurs fan leader.

:laugh: You are the one who tried telling me about London, but was shown up. Now once again you are making yourself look a tit. I would have thought public opinion may have slowed you down a bit, but obviously you are steadfast in your silliness.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
He doesn't go as he's not real .

I don't think he is real either. He is either a Palace fan on a wind up or someone's other account have a long running laugh.
The slight chance that he is real does not bare thinking about.

Feb 14, 2010
:laugh: You are the one who tried telling me about London, but was shown up. Now once again you are making yourself look a tit. I would have thought public opinion may have slowed you down a bit, but obviously you are steadfast in your silliness.

How was I shown up, you said that before, but I recall that Ive lived all over the town but er, you hadnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here