Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Palace

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why are you so bothered about how many people are watching a game ???
I don't get it, Its a nothing matter but to you its interesting to you, why?

It gives him something to do at the weekend as he never goes to watch the Albion. Got to occupy his time somehow.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This win should ensure Pardew does not get the sack when Palace lose their next game - he is the ONLY man who can get Palace into the Championship (although it's a tough ask).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wether you like it or not nearly all football supporters talk about attendances as that's always been the case.

Agree with you, but WCP ONLY talks about attendances. He can't talk about how good or crap we've been as he never bothers to watch us.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Agree with you, but WCP ONLY talks about attendances. He can't talk about how good or crap we've been as he never bothers to watch us.

Whatever happened to " the major "? He was obsessive about attendances as well ???

Mar 2, 2016
31 pages and counting about our marvellous cup victory and thoroughly deserved too.

Keep it going, chaps.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fair play to him if he is palace and he's been trolling me by bigging up our support :lolol:

I think he's an old school Brighton fan but it's a massive wind-up account. Had me taken in for a bit too. I've a pretty good idea who he's posted as on here and BBS in the dim and distant past.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Alan Pardew cheerfully acknowledges that there was even less contact with Bolasie for Palace penalty against Reading than there was for Benteke's at Selhurst Park. "I realise it makes me look rather a hypocritical tosser" the Eagles boss admitted......oh, wait a minute, that was just inside my head.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Alan Pardew cheerfully acknowledges that there was even less contact with Bolasie for Palace penalty against Reading than there was for Benteke's at Selhurst Park. "I realise it makes me look rather a hypocritical tosser" the Eagles boss admitted......oh, wait a minute, that was just inside my head.

We got a soft one against us last week, and last night was a soft one.
Swings and roundabouts.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
We got a soft one against us last week, and last night was a soft one.
Swings and roundabouts.

Why don't you just say, they both cheated to get penalties, until
People stop make excuses we will always have these cheats ruining our game. It really makes my blood boil that managers back up the players who cheat. Before you say it, yes we have had our divers in Barnes and Buckley. Just can't understand ref falling for it when we can all see that a small touch is not enough to make a strong man go down. As someone said you get more knocks on a train or supermarket and we stay on our feet. It's pure cheating 100%. Not having a go at Palace, but you do have some serial offenders, backed up by the yellow cards for simulation, but loads of teams do it. When I played in the 80/90's we had a player who dived for a pen and he was taken off and dropped for the next game and I played a good standard in senior football. It would be nice if Pardew dropped Bolaise and the same with Benteke, do you think it will happen? No they are Hero's to their fans, is that right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here