Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought we were supposed to be the best team in the division at present going for a top two spot. Not enough wins and way too may draws if that is the case.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
reasonable result

OK I will not be on the next matchday thread
and I hope to come round after my Op with a nice preferably large breasted nurse leaning over me saying "I see the Albion won then"
leave it with you
MAKE IT HAPPEN

The Albion win or the Norksome Nurse?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
All the chasers won though, but no one expected us to be still top at this point of the season.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
To be honest if you'd said at start of season we'd be 5th or 6th I'd have been pretty surprised. So being top is great.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Weird feeling isn't it - feeling quite excited that I can be disappointed at going away to the 7th. place team and only getting a draw..........

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Radio Berkshire commentary team think Reading should be a little disappointed.

"1st half even Stevens" "2nd half wave after wave of reading attacks" (with Blackman most dangerous down the middle once switched there)

BHA definitely in top six if not top 2 at end of season. Look very very good on counter attack, fortunately reading didn't let them do that. Dunk outstanding and likewise Hemed

That was their opinion in summary.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
reasonable result

and I hope to come round after my Op with a nice preferably large breasted nurse leaning over me saying "I see the Albion won then"
leave it with you
MAKE IT HAPPEN

You can look up at her chest and say "I see a huge pair.......................of goals were scored."

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
reasonable result

leave it with you
MAKE IT HAPPEN

If we lose...do you still want waking up? Or just stay sedated for a few days.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Of course we will feel disappointed. But I guess if we'd have been a goal down and equalised we'd be delighted! Strange World innit? ???
A difficult game put to bed, well done.
I'm beginning to feel we can make it with this squad, though of course the addition of a major goal scorer would be nice.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
More than happy leaving the stadium. Can't think of anything worse than losing our unbeaten record in a retail park.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Of course we will feel disappointed. But I guess if we'd have been a goal down and equalised we'd be delighted! Strange World innit? ???
I'm beginning to feel we can make it with this squad, though of course the addition of a major goal scorer would be nice.

A forward that can take the half chances and we will not be far away imo.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Reflection. It seems like we played well against Reading who did not seem to be too playing badly themselves. Encouraging.

Dec 29, 2011
A major goal scorer is imperative for success IMO. No team has been promoted scoring the amount of goals we do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here