Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Including nearly 4000 Brighton fans, did they mention that?

Of course not. But it was their second biggest attendance this season. Leeds was a few hundred more apparently.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Free ranging role behind the a striker. Can go on either wing or run into the box.

The point is I would have a pairing of Hemed & March or Zamora & Baldock, not the pairing of Hemed and Baldock.
If it's a pairing, then he's not a winger is he. If you don't want a winger, fine, but don't say he can be on the wing and part of a strikeforce pairing.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
A draw wasn't a bad result and was a reasonable reflection of the game. We dominated midfield but they looked threatening in attack. We were very dangerous early second half but otherwise didn't threaten enough. We might have sneaked a win but a draw was right

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Very similar to palace are Reading fans, they dont turn up unless they are in the premier league and they also bang drums. I bet they are not even grateful that we took numbers to give them a semi respectable gate for a Championship game.

Funniest Reading chant today "where were you when you were shit"

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If it's a pairing, then he's not a winger is he. If you don't want a winger, fine, but don't say he can be on the wing and part of a strikeforce pairing.

You obviously don't remember Alf Milward and Edgar Chadwick.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I thought we were supposed to be the best team in the division at present going for a top two spot. Not enough wins and way too may draws if that is the case.

The table doesn't lie. On current form we are the best team.
Just need to get a better goal scorer in and will continue to be :)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'll take a point. I'm not sure the change of formation worked though. I think our more defensive line up invited pressure. Blackman looked a very good player although he did throw himself to the floor at every opportunity. Bad mistake by the goal by Stockdale but he made a few good saves before that so he can't be blamed for not taking 3 points.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The table doesn't lie. On current form we are the best team.
Just need to get a better goal scorer in and will continue to be :)

We could also do with KLL back. Opposition defences are frightened of him, and our recent run of drawing more we win more or less coincides with his injury.

Has there been any update since the quote about him being available for Leeds or Bristol City?

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It was a good result, but no team would accept that at 78 mins like Bolton when 2-0 ahead.

We have had a few late goals for us this season though, so swings and round abouts.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It was a good result, but no team would accept that at 78 mins like Bolton when 2-0 ahead.

We have had a few late goals for us this season though, so swings and round abouts.

Eh? We were 2-1 vs Bolton before half time

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh do **** off.
uploadfromtaptalk1446377894427.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here