Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good point in a tricky away tie.

Now to 'Win At Wednesday', and beat MKDons at the AMEX, to stay top for the international break :rock:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Need to win the home games. Draws away are ok, but we have to win not draw at home or it will be the play offs and well,I saw us lose to Notts County in the 90s at Wembley and then there was the palace debacle, so it could end up with "typical Brighton"

Okay, mate. I'm off to get the toffee-onions ready for the trick or treaters.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I hope to come round after my Op with a nice preferably large breasted nurse leaning over me saying "I see the Albion won then"

Which is something to look forward to. Unless, of course, it is a MALE nurse...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some hard games coming up soon.

I reckon we also have the toughest game of the chasing teams on Tuesday too and the chance for another ex Watford player to score against us....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Radio Berkshire analysis saying best organised team they've seen without a doubt. "Reading threw everything at em and in fairness to Brighton they stood up to them bar the ball that bounced back off stockdales hands for the goal."

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A major goal scorer is imperative for success IMO. No team has been promoted scoring the amount of goals we do.

There are only three teams with a meaner defence than ours. There are only three teams with a better goal difference, and we've beaten one of those.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
"Over TWENTY thousand at the Madjeski today" accccording to Radio Berks....

(Snigger!)

Feb 14, 2010
"Over TWENTY thousand at the Madjeski today" accccording to Radio Berks....

(Snigger!)

Very similar to palace are Reading fans, they dont turn up unless they are in the premier league and they also bang drums. I bet they are not even grateful that we took numbers to give them a semi respectable gate for a Championship game.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
reasonable result

OK I will not be on the next matchday thread
and I hope to come round after my Op with a nice preferably large breasted nurse leaning over me saying "I see the Albion won then"
leave it with you
MAKE IT HAPPEN

Will take a draw, but I wish we could finish teams off.

Hope the operation goes well for you mate. You'll have to stop the furry ones lying on your chest though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Will take a draw, but I wish we could finish teams off.

Hope the operation goes well for you mate. You'll have to stop the furry ones lying on your chest though.

I think his mind is on the nurse's chest.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
reasonable result

OK I will not be on the next matchday thread
and I hope to come round after my Op with a nice preferably large breasted nurse leaning over me saying "I see the Albion won
then"
leave it with you
MAKE IT HAPPEN

The very very best of luck Glas, hope your awakening comes true. Your kitty's will miss you for a while but they will be soooo happy when you get back home. Take care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here