Put forward your favourite drummer

burstead

Not a Registered User
Jul 24, 2010
billy cobham, ronald shannon jackson and dallas taylor are a few favourites

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Definitely NOT that twat in the Huddersfield end-that's for sure.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Rock - John Bonham, Jimmy Chamberlin, Jon Theodore
Jazz - Louie Bellson, Tony Williams
Funk - Adam Deitch, Stanton Moore (New Orleans Style), Mike Clark, Clyde Stubblefield

To name just a few...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Good to see a few Rush fans here. Saw them at the o2 the other day, they were amazing as per usual. Unfortunately the acoustics st the top of the arena are awful so the bass drum drowned most other sounds out.

So my choice would be Neal Peart followed by the ex Dream Theater man Mike Portnoy.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
For me......Moon and Rich

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Good to see a few Rush fans here. Saw them at the o2 the other day, they were amazing as per usual. Unfortunately the acoustics st the top of the arena are awful so the bass drum drowned most other sounds out.

It wasn't just the top of the arena, I was level with the stage and the sound was terrible. Like you say far too much bass. My Dad went to the NEC gig as well and said that the sound was poor there as well.

Shame as spoilt the gig.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm surprised it was so bad lower down. Fo me it ruined a fantastic show. I was at the NEC in 2007 and the sound reproduction was very good. Even so Alex Lifeson's solo at the end was amazing on the last song. I've seen them seven times and had never seen him shred like that!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bill bruford, chester Thomson

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
[yt]zlCREjYgFEs[/yt]

[yt]wpL8MzXsmj4[/yt]

[yt]UJsybbSHfx4[/yt]

Last edited:

sussexman32

Jan 6, 2010
Somewhere
Local guy named Ray DuVal drummer with Emile Ford and the Checkmates and worlds non-stop drummer numerous years in a row. Best ever end of..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here