Put forward your favourite drummer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Steve Gadd. Played with James Taylor and Paul Simon to name but a few. Apparently they used to arrange there tours around his schedule, makes him preaty good if you ask me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Keith Moon here. Like Nick Mason also.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Steve Gadd. Played with James Taylor and Paul Simon to name but a few. Apparently they used to arrange there tours around his schedule, makes him preaty good if you ask me.

I have spent half of today listening and watching to all the suggestions on this thread and Steve Gadd has really stood out for me. He comes across so willing to teach and advise people on how to drum (just look at youtube and half of his hits are tutorials), he is the guy behind some wonderful songs (50 ways to leave your lover) and he makes the complicated look simple...

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Karl Burns and Paul Hanley when playing together, add the greatest bassist, Steve Hanley, guitarist Craig Scanlon and let the mighty Mark E Smith ramble over the top. Enough heavy rock, I give you... The Fall.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Nicko McBrain of Iron Maiden on the Sooty Show

Debates on best drummers are only valid amongst people who can play the drums and recognise different styles and difficult technique. For mere mortals like myself the tendency is just to vote for the drummer in your fave band, the one with the biggest kit or the most notorious bell raiser.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Steve Gadd.

The Drummer's drummer and it took until Page 4 !!! I knew there were stupid people on NSC but 4 pages before he was mentioned (very friendy unassuming bloke as well)

and an honourary mention for Brighton's best - Steve Ferrone

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
animal_drums.jpg

Good call.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
taylor hawkings - foo fighters
even tho hes not the best drummer in the band :lolol:

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Nicko McBrain of Iron Maiden on the Sooty Show

Debates on best drummers are only valid amongst people who can play the drums and recognise different styles and difficult technique. For mere mortals like myself the tendency is just to vote for the drummer in your fave band, the one with the biggest kit or the most notorious bell raiser.
Never seen that before, that was awesome!

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
also liberty divitto. He used to be billy joel drummer. There are some good vids of him on you tube.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports