Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prague Advice *** I WILL TRY AGAIN****

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
:cheers:Good people of NSC....

I have a 4 night trip to Prague booked this time next week with my mate. We are seeing the legend that is Bruce Springsteen in concert on one of the nights. Both having never been to Prauge it would be great to get some info on the place....

Without the filth that we all know about.. Whats to see??? Bars ??? Clubs ?? prices and any other little gems you may know of?? Oh and we havent booked any accom... we arrive at 11am with hand luggage and looking for cheap and cheerful places to stay !!

Thanks in advance :drink:

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Will look at this with interest. Looking at booking a trip to Prague with a few mates (cant afford a full on week abroad again), have been to Krakow and loved it, so looking for somewhere else fairly similar.

Found flights and hotel for 4 nights for about £130 which is a bargain.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
:cheers:Good people of NSC....

I have a 4 night trip to Prauge booked this time next week with my mate. We are seeing the legend that is Bruce Springsteen in concert on one of the nights. Both having never been to Prauge it would be great to get some info on the place....

Without the filth that we all know about.. Whats to see??? Bars ??? Clubs ?? prices and any other little gems you may know of?? Oh and we havent booked any accom... we arrive at 11am with hand luggage and looking for cheap and cheerful places to stay !!

Thanks in advance :drink:

My memory of Prauge is rather vauge....

oops, too slow!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I hope you're not driving there using a sat nav!

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
oh dear im going to get rinsed !!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Not sure about Prauge, cant say i have ever been to be honest. I have however been to Prague, great city, great nightlife and great girls :drool:

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Right come on how do I change the spelling ????

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just stay clear of the main square and you can't really go wrong. All the bars we went in were very good and cheap. It's a great place to wander around and explore without an agenda really. You should have a great time.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
William Hauge:

william-hague-samples-one-of-rathbones-steak-pies-during-his-visit-to-up-holland-_460-516021213.jpg

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I had my stag do in Prague. Very very messy and yes buckets of filth. That said there are some awesome bars. Best one was where you go in and have the beer pumps on your table. There is a big screen that projects all the tables and how much each table has drunk so you have to drink the shit out of it to try and beat the other tables. Excellent. Trouble is no idea what it was called. We didn't win but we gave it a bloody good go.

Also if you travel on the metro at all make sure you have a ticket. If you get caught they will ruin you. Plus the police that patrol the bars are solid stone nutters they nearly cut a bloke in half because he was trying to get us all to go his club. So don't start anything!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I had my stag do in Prague. Very very messy and yes buckets of filth. That said there are some awesome bars. Best one was where you go in and have the beer pumps on your table. There is a big screen that projects all the tables and how much each table has drunk so you have to drink the shit out of it to try and beat the other tables. Excellent. Trouble is no idea what it was called. We didn't win but we gave it a bloody good go!

The Beer Factory, that is what it is called. I went there last month and it gave me one hell of a hangover!

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
thanks so far chaps ! The beer factory seems to be coming up a fair bit

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Whatever you do DON'T go to the gun range AFTER you've been on the staropramen brewery tour. Colt .45's and AK47's in hand whilst gattered is not a good idea!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here