• out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Is this going to be posted every weekend?

In. This is the best we have played in my time. We are in the highest position since 1997 (or when I started on this love affair with all things Albion), and someone every weekend posts this drivel.

The best we have played? did you see that shit today?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
In. This is the best we have played in my time. We are in the highest position since 1997 (or when I started on this love affair with all things Albion), and someone every weekend posts this drivel.

Well except it's not the best football is it, we played better football for most of our time at Withdean (than today).

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Voted OUT , he promised a target man if we didn't score at Leicester and surprise surprise he has failed to deliver.

He's bored, we're bored. Goodbye.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
In...But

- Drop Greer and get in a decent championship quality centre half on loan
- Drop Barnes...I like him but it's time for a change
- Switch formation to a more conventional 4-4-1-1

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I don't see why some people treat this question as a joke. With the way we have been playing in the past month or so, we should absolutely be questioning our managers ability.
Not going to say Gus out at this point, but something must change if we are going to produce anything this season. Just seems as if Gus is too stubborn to change his negative tactics that clearly aren't working, his deadline day signings have all been terrible so far and we were more than lucky to get a point today, just as we were at home to bloody Ipswich not so long ago.
I'm sure it will sort itself soon enough. Even if he was sacked, I highly doubt we would be able to get anyone much better in.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
If we have any ambition about making the Premier League then Gustavo has to go.

Agreed, devoid of ideas how to change games, consistently wrong team selections, and won't drop Barnes no matter what.

Tony, phone Harry ASAP

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think the problem with a lot of people is that they have this Poyet is a God complex and are too afraid to voice their real feelings because they are afraid of the pointless ill informed and moronic abuse they will get from others !!!
Wouldn't surprise me at all if either he walks or Bloom calls time on him very soon.
He has done a great job for us and it would be a shame if he couldn't turn it around , but as a few others on here have said
i just don't think he will this time.
I will be honest and say time to change before its too late !1
Thank you Gustavo your a great bloke an a good manager to a point but not for us anymore.
Saying that i would love to be proved wrong completely.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I don't see why some people treat this question as a joke. With the way we have been playing in the past month or so, we should absolutely be questioning our managers ability.
Not going to say Gus out at this point, but something must change if we are going to produce anything this season. Just seems as if Gus is too stubborn to change his negative tactics that clearly aren't working, his deadline day signings have all been terrible so far and we were more than lucky to get a point today, just as we were at home to bloody Ipswich not so long ago.
I'm sure it will sort itself soon enough. Even if he was sacked, I highly doubt we would be able to get anyone much better in.

Yeah, because you judge a manager on one month, don't you?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
It doesn`t mean you support Brighton any less if you face the facts that we are f***ing dire at the moment. This is our club, good or bad, but something has to change.

Agreed - but certain oiks on here just cant wait to stick the boot in week after week - to the point of having their player ratings ready to post before the final whistle.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
These IN/OUT threads are f***ing retarded. The results skew massively depending on how we played in the previous game, how fickle can people get?!?!?

We've been lucky enough not to have them since the days of Slade, but once again they will end up ruining the board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here