• in

Votes: 198 74.4%
  • out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

Dec 29, 2011
I've gone from IN to FENCE. We have a cracking squad, the football should be better. I don't think Bloom have much more patience after investing over £110M.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
A win against Leeds is already a must win. At least we didn't lose, performance was shocking!

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
won't have a sleepless night if he walked, rather have have hoof ball & promotion instead of tippy tappy shit.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think its a fair point.. How long can these negative tactics go on for?

At this rate we will be in a relegation battle come Jan..

Something needs to be done..

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Is this going to be posted every weekend?

In. This is the best we have played in my time. We are in the highest position since 1997 (or when I started on this love affair with all things Albion), and someone every weekend posts this drivel.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Dario Gradi bossed Crewe consecutively for what, 24 years?. In all three divisions below the top.
For approximately half the time, he was a genius. The other half, he was a twat.

Football is like that.

The game is on the pitch

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Out, simply because I have ZERO faith in Poyet to ever turn this shit form and shit football into anything better. His transfer day panic buys have confirmed that in my mind.

D

Deleted member 2719

Is this going to be posted every weekend?

In. This is the best we have played in my time. We are in the highest position since 1997 (or when I started on this love affair with all things Albion), and someone every weekend posts this drivel.

That's all very well but we have aspirations to be a prem club it can very quickly slip back if we are not careful.

Gus has to earn his worth as a manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports