Votes: 198 74.4%
  • out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Voted OUT , he promised a target man if we didn't score at Leicester and surprise surprise he has failed to deliver.

He's bored, we're bored. Goodbye.

That was 4 days ago how quickly do you think he works. Rather he took a couple days more finding a decent striker than another Paynter.

This thread frankly embarrasses me and the large majority of sensible people. Other fans (mainly Palace) will be mocking us about threads like these. Where on earth were you when we were playing extremely well scoring 15 goals in four games? Do you clueless people not realise the team is capable of performing? Reading your posts make it seem like we're playing as well as we possibly can. Do me a favour and get a grip people and comment at the end of the season.

Also, Poyet has taken us from league 1 relegation candidates to a recognised championship team in about three years. How many other managers have done that?!!!?? We're 9th in the most competitive league around and people still can't take it. One question, where do all you doubters expect us to be exactly?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Out for me. This will carry on for the forseeable future. He'll not get us promoted but the oppisite. Boring football and refuses to chnage tact, he even said it's my way or the high way, take the high way Gus.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This is an inevitable thread because the club has raised the fans expectations over the last 2/3 years but now we seem to be stuttering in a way that is more worrying than last year because teams have really sussed us and Gus insists on only playing one way and the fundamental flaws in this approach have been clear for all to see over the last few games. I don't think Gus can change and I have gone from being an "in" to a "fence" as a result. Blackpool played the way I think one side of Gus's personality would like us to play but I've never seen us play with the freedom and attacking flair Blackpool showed today because the south american defensive side of his personality is too deeply ingrained. The next 5 games are crucial for me and will determine which way I go but Gus has to adapt our playing style and we need to score goals.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
We deserved to lose, by 3 or 4 goals. It was a good point because it was completely undeserved. Blackpool were robbed, worst performance in years for me.

according to Leicester fans we were worth a point there, so you take what you get.

normally people would be content with a point on the road, and how often do we hear "didnt play well but still got a point, thats the sign of a strong team". too much negativity.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
In but I think Gus needs to have a bit more faith in his own players. Get back to the fast flowing football we played in league 1 the back 5 is good enough to do without a middle 3 who don't really go forward.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] you fag

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
People bang on about being 2pts of the play-offs but we're only 7pts from the relegation zone. Know that I'm worried about.

Feb 14, 2010
I thought it at the time, Gus made a mistake by not keeping Murray (we shouldn't be outbid by a club just out of insolvency on 13,000 gates). However everyone but everyone gets things wrong at work. Our budget is not the highest (or smallest) and if it wasn't for the passing football we would not be doing as well as we are. When Gus finds a few key players, like a true "fox in the box" striker, then we will go up. Maybe wont be this year but there we go. I would like to see Gus as a long term manager in the same way that West Ham kept John Lyall for years and Port Vale had John Rudge. Gus will then I think build a great top flight club.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In, unless Pep is banging down Tony's door and begging for a job.

To the "out" voters, who would you want as a replacement?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Out of curiosity, even if Poyet was doing a bad job, which available manager that would actually be interested in joining us is any better?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here