• out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
f*** off and watch Crawley then. Moan f***ing moan all the f***ing time.

Sid: there are half a dozen that post that are just complete idiots. Thay have no sense of our history-the championship (look at some of the results today) Vulture/Bigbelly
should go bowling together on match days and give us all a rest.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
after another shit display where do you stand

He's been amazing for the club and I will always back him but the team doesnt seem to be playing with any confidence at the moment. Our mid field lacks drive down the middle of the park, the only time we looked dangerous today was when Buckley got the ball. The striker situ is obvious but we need the midfield to start chipping in too. Barnes has just bought him self a nother starting spot next week with a scuffed tap in from 2 yards out...im not a fan..he lacks the ability we need at this level..

what do i know!

Last edited:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Sid: there are half a dozen that post that are just complete idiots. Thay have no sense of our history-the championship (look at some of the results today) Vulture/Bigbelly
should go bowling together on match days and give us all a rest.

Give over. Been a season ticket holder since 81 to the presant day, even the Gillingham years. I pay my money so am allowed to voice my opionion. I'll carry on being a season ticket holder for the forseeable future but will add my penny worth.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I voted IN, because I think it is too early to sack the manager. Give him Leeds and Peterborough and then see.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Of course the answer is IN but that does not mean NSC has to agree with everything he does as a manager or say that his team have done well when they clearly have not. After a game you debate that performance, good or bad, and then at a later date the bigger picture starts to appear again.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I've gone from IN to FENCE. We have a cracking squad, the football should be better. I don't think Bloom have much more patience after investing over £110M.

Same. From in to fence. With a squad like that playing boring footy without the results. You need either the results or the exiting attacking footy

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Out of curiosity, even if Poyet was doing a bad job, which available manager that would actually be interested in joining us is any better?

im sitting on the fence but Curbishley would be a good appointment im humble opinion

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
We are 9th in the Championship, and have just drawn with a side that have been in the Premiership in the last few years and reached the play off finals last year. Tony and Gus have a long term plan for the club and whilst obviously results on the pitch are important its not like we are Ipswich is it? We had a great run and everyone on here thought we were world beaters and now we have had a bad run a few idiots with an agenda are calling for the Managers head to roll. I hope that they go before Gus goes TBH

C

CT1

I'm glad the majority of the brighton fans that have voted aren't idiots and have indeed voted in!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think the problem with a lot of people is that they have this Poyet is a God complex and are too afraid to voice their real feelings because they are afraid of the pointless ill informed and moronic abuse they will get from others !!!

I think you're wrong there. I would say the majority just aren't fickle enough to want a manager sacked after one bad spell. We all know that we're playing crap at the moment, but the answer isn't to just chop and change the manager every time you have a bad run of games, football doesn't work like that. Anyone who thinks it does is clearly a bit stoo-pid

C

CT1

I think you're wrong there. I would say the majority just aren't fickle enough to want a manager sacked after one bad spell. We all know that we're playing crap at the moment, but the answer isn't to just chop and change the manager every time you have a bad run of games, football doesn't work like that. Anyone who thinks it does is clearly a bit stoo-pid

Here here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports