Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Great thanks for all your support.

I can take plenty of hits to the chin and have in the past, BUT my point is i did not sigh up my daughter earlier as she would have been to young and not interested yet, yes the shirt was the selling point as i felt they were going the right route in looking for potential new customers but to stick so ridgedly to a rule just does not compute with me

They provide a shirt that cost them a few pounds , lets be generous £15.00

I buy multiples tickets, drinks and more shirts for years to come. Sales revenue of lets be conservative £3,000 pound.

Can anyone do the maths???

Who is likely to be the winner ?

View attachment 78548

You still don't get it

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I can take plenty of hits to the chin and have in the past, BUT my point is i did not sigh up my daughter earlier as she would have been to young and not interested yet, yes the shirt was the selling point as i felt they were going the right route in looking for potential new customers but to stick so ridgedly to a rule just does not compute with me.

I buy multiples tickets, drinks and more shirts for years to come. Sales revenue of lets be conservative £3,000 pound.

View attachment 78548

Are you seriously threatening to walk away from the club because of your own incompetence? You sir need to see the bigger picture!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
NSC wisdom makes a big point that we are fans not customers.

Well, although the 'Customer is King', the Mouldy Boots fan is clearly not Royalty.

Still think they could have gone the extra mile, but it seems rules is rules is rules.

Unlucky, MB.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bigger picture is that it's the Albion. Letting one person being a bit jobsworthy resulting in you stopping watching the club is a disproportionate reaction on your part.

Is the other obvious point to be made. Anyone who thinks one girl answering the phone speaks for the entire club isn't living in the real world.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bigger picture is that it's the Albion. Letting one person being a bit jobsworthy resulting in you stopping watching the club is a disproportionate reaction on your part.

I know, i know but these power crazed jobsworths that don't give two F**KS of what loyalty i have giving in the past, thick and thin and all that malarkey really p+S+ me off, who employs them.

Its the little things that count customer service should have that printed on there foreheads and i should have ring 2 days earlier.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

I can take plenty of hits to the chin and have in the past, BUT my point is i did not sigh up my daughter earlier as she would have been to young and not interested yet, yes the shirt was the selling point as i felt they were going the right route in looking for potential new customers but to stick so ridgedly to a rule just does not compute with me.

View attachment 78548
Surely, by signing her up earlier would have helped get her interested? Team posters, stickers, invites to Christmas parties, opportunities to meet the players etc are all great ways to get the kids interested

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

View attachment 78548
So if I'm understanding this correctly, because of your mistake not being overlooked by the club (as is its right, given the rules that it has clearly stated) - and your subsequent failure to secure a free gift - you are going to disassociate yourself with it and not spend any more money with it? Ever again?

That's crazy.

Can't you see that's just a *bit* of an overreaction?

D

Deleted member 2719

Surely, by signing her up earlier would have helped get her interested? Team posters, stickers, invites to Christmas parties, opportunities to meet the players etc are all great ways to get the kids interested

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

She would prefer the trip on the train with her shirt on eating food and having a drink in the stadium and shouting Seeeeeeeeeeagulls in the stadium.....................she takes after her dad apart from the train bit!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know, i know but these power crazed jobsworths that don't give two F**KS of what loyalty i have giving in the past, thick and thin and all that malarkey really p+S+ me off, who employs them.

Its the little things that count customer service should have that printed on there foreheads and i should have ring 2 days earlier.

The 'Power crazed jobsworth' was probably a near-minimum-wage admin clerk who had zero authority to bend the rules, so don't blame her. If you'd calmly asked to speak to her manager rather than throwing your toys out of the pram you just might have got a different outcome.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
**** me, I wish this was all I had to worry about. Buy her one FFS! In fact I'll go halves with you if it stops your ****in moaning.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

You haven't shown any loyalty in the past though. You have paid to do something you enjoy. Loyalty is something you show to friends and family. Not specifically aimed at you but whenever football fans don't get their way the loyalty card gets played. I have been to plenty of grim northern winter Tuesday nights but I did so because I enjoyed it not out of some
sense of duty.

I have just called up the club to sign my darling daughter up to the Young Seagulls, i asked will she receive her replica shirt before her birthday.

Young Lady:Unfortunately you have missed the deadline.

ME: Whats is the deadline.

Young Lady:It's a month.

ME:I look at my watch (which has not been updated to today date, 30 day months!!) which reads the 9th and said i have missed it by one day, surely you can sort something out.

Young Lady:she replies two days actually.

ME: So because i am a bad father and not registered my daughter on Friday she will not receive a replica shirt.

Young Lady: That's right.

ME:
So we have a potential customer which could spend thousand over a lifetime with her dad and brother and wife and because i am 2 days late she can't have one.

Young Lady: That's right, rules are rules.

I am not even asking for it AFTER her birthday in fact nearly a MONTH before.

Is this POOR TRAINING in customer services or just LACK OF FORESIGHT from BHAFC?

SO fecked off with the club, there is a tipping point with all customers and because of that call so tempted to say goodbye after a paying customer of 40+ YEARS.

:angry:

Need to get your wife on the case!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aukp4hrd2W0

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
She would prefer the trip on the train with her shirt on eating food and having a drink in the stadium and shouting Seeeeeeeeeeagulls in the stadium.....................she takes after her dad apart from the train bit!

Unbelievable.

Read through the thread, and take in what has been said!

The club are not at fault here. You are!
Go and buy your kid a shirt, then carry on as normal.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
It is the case. A bit annoying, but it's a free shirt. My fault for not finding a way to get there (I'd have more sympathy for those who live a long way away, but I recon a solution could be worked out - eg, send them an SAE).
Really? How times change. Both my two had theirs sent through the post. But that was 3 and 5 years ago respectively. They are now both proud STH rather than young seagulls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here