Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
You haven't shown any loyalty in the past though. You have paid to do something you enjoy. Loyalty is something you show to friends and family. Not specifically aimed at you but whenever football fans don't get their way the loyalty card gets played. I have been to plenty of grim northern winter Tuesday nights but I did so because I enjoyed it not out of some
sense of duty.

Good point, without going O/T. As mentioned before, away games are choice and demand no reward nor recognition. In the same vein the applause of away fans at The Amex. We attend games because of our affection for BHA (or a jolly whichever is applicable) and I would chance my arm bending rules at Matalan the same as I would at The Albion with no greater sense of entitlement either way. If I mess up, sh1t 'appens.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Believe me, the people I'm on about hadn't been waiting 40 minutes. I was queueing with them for 10 mins tops. They were just too late, simple as that.

Wouldn't happen in an American sports arena, eh Easy? :wink:

Nope. It wouldn't ! Well, at least not in my (admittedly limited) experience at 2 ballparks, the emphasis is very much on service and quality. They're light years ahead. You may pay a little more, but its damn good. The exact opposite applies at the Amex (and pretty much every other football ground to be fair), where quality and service is slashed to the bare minimum they can just about get away with, and then they STILL rip you off with the prices.

Anyway, thats for another thread. Come on Mouldy, give it up. There's only 1 party at fault here, and it ain't the club.

D

Deleted member 2719

NSC wisdom makes a big point that we are fans not customers.

Well, although the 'Customer is King', the Mouldy Boots fan is clearly not Royalty.

Still think they could have gone the extra mile, but it seems rules is rules is rules.

Unlucky, MB.

Thanks for your consideration.

I have a feeling we have many i am alright jack, up yours Mouldy.

Like i say i can take it and will sign out now and see how i feel tomorrow about this.:thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
**** me, I wish this was all I had to worry about. Buy her one FFS! In fact I'll go halves with you if it stops your ****in moaning.

Have you had a pm yet?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have a feeling we have many i am alright jack, up yours Mouldy.

Its not that at all. It really isn't.

Its the fact that you take no personal responsibility for missing a deadline that you've had for 7 YEARS, and then have a pop at the club for not giving you the freebie you feel you're entitled to, that you applied for late, just because you're one of thousands upon thousands who has a season ticket and have supported the club for years.

Its that sense of entitlement that grates. Could they have made an exception in your case ? I suppose so. But I don't really see why they should, when the only reason you were doing it was to snaffle a quick freebie birthday present that you could have sorted out in 2009.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Its not that at all. It really isn't.

Its the fact that you take no personal responsibility for missing a deadline that you've had for 7 YEARS, and then have a pop at the club for not giving you the freebie you feel you're entitled to, that you applied for late, just because you're one of thousands upon thousands who has a season ticket and have supported the club for years.

Its that sense of entitlement that grates. Could they have made an exception in your case ? I suppose so. But I don't really see why they should, when the only reason you were doing it was to snaffle a quick freebie birthday present that you could have sorted out in 2009.

Alternatively:-

KqhPxGsGU.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't understand why he didn't sign the kid up years ago. I signed my son up when he was about 4, basically as soon as I saw the offer.

It was free and meant he got stickers, signed birthday cards etc, the free shirt at 7 was just a bonus. Living in Sheffield it meant that getting the shirt was tricky but I sent the voucher to my stepmum in Brighton and after speaking to the club they didn't require any proof for her to go and pick it up other than the voucher.

I'm struggling to see what the problem is in this situation. It's a generous offer by the club, all you have to do is claim it properly?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Really? How times change. Both my two had theirs sent through the post. But that was 3 and 5 years ago respectively. They are now both proud STH rather than young seagulls.
The club has had to change a lot since moving to the new ground though. I'm sure some people registered imaginary children so they could get free shirts.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
If I start a thread moaning about beer prices, will you go halves on my next Harvey's?

Oh sorry, you are 5 minutes late on my offer. If ONLY you'd been on time. Now don't flounce off, I know you're a loyal fan of 700 years and been to Clitheroe Rangers 17 times on a Tuesday night.....................

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Like i say i can take it and will sign out now and see how i feel tomorrow about this

Oh roll on tomorrow. We all hope you're going to realise that..................you made a **** of yourself.

If only I was there to read you a bedtime story and tuck you in with Teddy!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mightn't the club have wondered how many 7 year olds out there were needing XL replica shirts?
You don't get a choice on size. My daughter, soon to be 10, is still too small for hers. I'm currently writing a venomous letter to Mr Barber.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here