Poll - We have had a big influx of posters in the last year ( I think?)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has NSC improved with the influx of posters?

• Total voters

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I do miss some of the posters who don't come on here any more.

London Irish for example was always entertaining, if sometimes somewhat blinkered.

and what happened to NMH?

What NSC needs is two football matches in four days.

More football Chat and less crap.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I do miss some of the posters who don't come on here any more.

London Irish for example was always entertaining, if sometimes somewhat blinkered.

and what happened to NMH?

What NSC needs is two football matches in four days.

More football Chat and less crap.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The one thing that really annoys me about NSC sometimes is back seat modding, other posters telling other posters what too and what not too post....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The one thing that really annoys me about NSC sometimes is back seat modding, other posters telling other posters what too and what not too post....

Without hypocrisy and idiots NSC is nothing.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
It's clear a large section of the membership here just wants to close the door and refuse entry to new members, basically if you read this thread it's clear in the minds of many it's already happened so why don;t you just make it a closed membership, keep out the JCL's.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's clear a large section of the membership here just wants to close the door and refuse entry to new members, basically if you read this thread it's clear in the minds of many it's already happened so why don;t you just make it a closed membership, keep out the JCL's.

Oh for fucks sake give it a rest.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Mods - please can we actually do this? Just ban anyone who joined in the last year and close the membership books for a bit.

Not for the fact that anybody has suggested it or wants it (proved by the poll result), or that it would be beneficial to the board. I'd like this to happen purely because martyn20 is being a whiney little bitch about it, and therefore it would amuse me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

26% would like it as it was so hardly a LARGE section...

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
At 8 months or so I guess I'm still very much an NSC newbie.

I post a little and read a lot. I joined because of the ticket exchange and stayed because of the Big Board.

As with all user-contributed media, if you don't like what other poeple post then go elsewhere or post yourself.

If that doesn't work then badger Bozza for some "members only" areas that the rest of us can't access and you can post in peace. But if you do then you'll forever remain at a "Withdean gate" and miss out on the capacity the Amex Years are bringing us.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
26% would like it as it was so hardly a LARGE section...

''liked it before'' isn't the same as ''ban newbies'' so 26% isn't even accurate i'd argue. Anyway some of the newbies have made great recent contributions such as.....er, hmmmm, *scratches chin*

Ah f*** it, I'm sure theres one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
''liked it before'' isn't the same as ''ban newbies'' so 26% isn't even accurate i'd argue. Anyway some of the newbies have made great recent contributions such as.....er, hmmmm, *scratches chin*

Ah f*** it, I'm sure theres one.

Ah but that's a totally different poll, and I'm not starting it :lolol:

Retire those with a post count over 20K would also be a good poll :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports