Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poisonous Palace right now

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bizarrely enough the Chinese money has had to wait until after the National Congress of the Communist Party of China, which closed yesterday, to find out what direction the country is taking over the next 5 years.

6 at the back, 1 up front and no youth on the bench, according to the news report I saw last night.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
So Hodgson is just past his 6 weeks which means he will make it to about the 10th November 2017. Why not give it to the fans to run based on away loyalty points?

1100 gets you 1 week
1200 gets you two weeks
1300 gets you a 'Woy' (that's 8 weeks)
they could raffle it at 1/2 time at this weekend's bottom of the table Derby with the ammers.

Just a thought.

TNBA

TTF

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you imagine the calibre of CV palace will receive after sacking Hodgson?

They may well be the first ever club to actually employ the spotty little oik who got them to Europe, on Championship Manager.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We're not yet at Halloween, and I'd rather just ignore them. We're setting ourselves up with all these threads we really are. Lets just enjoy what we're doing. Remember only too well how that South Stand looked the last time they played us. Leave it alone....

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We're not yet at Halloween, and I'd rather just ignore them. We're setting ourselves up with all these threads we really are. Lets just enjoy what we're doing. Remember only too well how that South Stand looked the last time they played us. Leave it alone....

What do you think will happen as a result of these threads? ??? I think you need to be more 'Bold'.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What do you think will happen as a result of these threads? ??? I think you need to be more 'Bold'.

Hauntings. Each thread has cosmic impact with voodoo like properties to influence and alter future events. We may as well burn all our lucky pants for all the threads we are starting. Dumbo.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hauntings. Each thread has cosmic impact with voodoo like properties to influence and alter future events. We may as well burn all our lucky pants for all the threads we are starting. Dumbo.

Oh I see, yes you're right.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Not to put a damper on what has been a GLORIOUS start to the season... But lets be honest. How many times have we crashed out of the League Cup without even looking like we want to win? It's almost as if teams with something to fight for don't want to be in the Crapaboo Cup...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The moment they overtake us a mod can delete all threads, job done

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"We lost to a team of journeymen and a championship manager."

Not exactly how I would describe Bristol City who had beaten Watford and Stoke to set up their win last night, currently sitting 7th in the Championship having only lost twice in 13 games. Amazing how stupid football fans of all varieties can be.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can you imagine the calibre of CV palace will receive after sacking Hodgson?

They may well be the first ever club to actually employ the spotty little oik who got them to Europe, on Championship Manager.

I've seen tweets from some of their fans wanting Pards(sic) back!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I'll only start gloating after a decent result once we've played them. Too many horrible recent memories of that lot humiliating us.

I agree and also have too many memories to consider our game in November against them a done deal. It will certainly be a nervous evening for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Until we beat them twice this year we should keep under the radar. They still have a sting in their tail especially with Zaha who can change any game.
The team lacks fight, but I imagine they'll make an exception for us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was that you?

This gives me an idea. I wonder if I start a new game of CM, choosing Palace and playing the whole team out position, whether I could match their 7 games without a goal or a point?

#CMpointlessPalaceChallenge

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not to put a damper on what has been a GLORIOUS start to the season... But lets be honest. How many times have we crashed out of the League Cup without even looking like we want to win?
When we've been having a terrible run in the league (say 3 points from 9 games) and have been in desperate need of some confidence, when was the last time we got beaten by 3 goals in the cup by a team a division below us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here