Kitbag in Dubai
Throwing a shirt into the crowd

Everyone else - sign of respect
Crystal Palace - fancy a game?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lose to West Ham and Hodgson will be gone

Can't see them sacking Hodgson this side of Christmas - no side wants to have four managers in a year, it would make them a laughing stock.

It would be too much, even for Palace.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I can't frigging wait to play them!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I am firmly in the camp of never tempt fate, let’s be quietly under the radar eh, we don’t suit billy big bollox and never have.

However if we do beat them in November, we should mercy less pursue them like a pack of hungry hyenas...

Now that is class.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Can't see them sacking Hodgson this side of Christmas - no side wants to have four managers in a year, it would make them a laughing stock.

It would be too much, even for Palace.

Because they are not a laughing stock yet. ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In the same way that putting a cherry on top of a cake, makes a cake a cake?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am firmly in the camp of never tempt fate, let’s be quietly under the radar eh, we don’t suit billy big bollox and never have.

However if we do beat them in November, we should mercy less pursue them like a pack of hungry hyenas...

Now that is class.

I agree. Too many memories. In fact, I am more interested in us and what we are doing in the league. Sure, if we do well against them I’ll crow at the end of the season, but for now I’m not joining in.

Am I buggery!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
:lolol:
Parish: "Steve Parish: It used to be embarrassing to wear a Crystal Palace shirt... but now you can hold your head high"

May 2016

And let's not forget, that was said during the year we topped the highest average point per match table whilst they were at the very bottom.

Whilst I'm at it, I saw on SSN earlier this week that they are currently bottom of that again. Two years on the bounce would be fantastic.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One of dozens of gloomy posts on Holmesdale this morning;

"We can't change history sadly.
Pardew stayed too long and whilst there did untold damage in many ways - buying some real dross on good money and long contracts, breaking up the old squad way too quickly and much more.
SP allowed it to happen and that 22 month period - which had its highs one must add - is mainly why we are where we are now.
No striker right now must give the opposition deep joy when they see our team sheet - this is also unforgiveable at Prem level.
Shame one of our seven - yes seven - centre backs can't play up front - another huge error.
Not ditching dross in the Summer regardless of the cost to us was silly as well - if we had underwritten his move Mutch would be elsewhere now and he is just one example.
Roy Hodgson was never the answer either - and no - I can't think who might have been - I just know it wasn't/isn't him but I so hope he proves me wrong!
What a mess and no need to be in it - you just couldn't make it up and even a win on Saturday will only paper over the cracks.
The Club is in trouble from top to bottom right now and if SP and Roy can sort this out then they are Supermen!"

Self-interested $$$$ agents and players have stitched them up like a kipper over the last four years.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
It just didn't fit him :shrug:

4c7ab5ff1d8d6b062113fea5e2c1bea3.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is Charming trying to tank PaLLLLLLL_Lace so the yanks want out and he can buy them out for peanuts ? ???

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Remember when that d**k Jamie O'Hara did this when Wolves got relegated at the Amex?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Charming trying to tank PaLLLLLLL_Lace so the yanks want out and he can buy them out for peanuts ? ???

That would be so ironic even Alanis Morissette could grasp the concept, but no, apparently the Yanks are getting twitchy but there's Chinese money on standby.

Bizarrely enough the Chinese money has had to wait until after the National Congress of the Communist Party of China, which closed yesterday, to find out what direction the country is taking over the next 5 years.

Every day is a school day.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Until we beat them twice this year we should keep under the radar. They still have a sting in their tail especially with Zaha who can change any game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here