Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poisonous Palace right now

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Antonio's cross in the last minute straight into Palace's keepers arms when there were 3 men in the box and 1 palace defender was unbelievable. He basically cost West Ham a win. He could've just stayed in the corner or dribbled it into the box or even put a cross into one of the West Ham players to head, but instead, it looks as if he just crosses it very gently into the keepers hands as if he was expecting the Final whistle to be blown straight afterwards. Instead Palace go down the other end and manage to get an equaliser. Great result for us. Thanks Palace for dropping a further 2 points and making sure West Ham did as well.

Both clubs looking more and more in trouble by the game.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
View attachment 90633

Better late than never .

pho6l9e.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If only they awarded should've points!

Yup. Draws are not much use to Palace after the record breaking start they made to the season.

28 games now remain for them to get at least 36 points...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It should have been 3 mate
I don't think so, you never actually threatened to take the lead did you? You may have been the better team, but that's because you were chasing the game for an hour and Wet Sham were nervous - had the scores been level, it would have been different.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't think so, you never actually threatened to take the lead did you? You may have been the better team, but that's because you were chasing the game for an hour and Wet Sham were nervous - had the scores been level, it would have been different.

BBC, SSN and Talkshite all said a deserved point in the end for CP due to an improved second half.

Not one of the hacks or reporters thought CP deserved a win.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
I really really don’t get it. Palace got a last minute winner & no doubt it felt like a win for them but why oh why do they come on a brighton message board (any board for that matter) - why aren’t they doing the million other things that people do after going to the football. It speaks volumes about the the Palace chaps that come on here

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I really really don’t get it. Palace got a last minute winner & no doubt it felt like a win for them but why oh why do they come on a brighton message board (any board for that matter) - why aren’t they doing the million other things that people do after going to the football. It speaks volumes about the the Palace chaps that come on here

Would you want a night out in sNorwood?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here