Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player to be shown around the Amex

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sorry do you not want me to pass on information? If not that's fine by me :)

I merely fear for your future and think there are much more subtle ways of doing it.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Why would it be LuaLua? He's already been around long enough to know about our ambition/the Amex. He is the one player im certain it isn't.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Sorry do you not want me to pass on information? If not that's fine by me :)

Take no notice Sitch. Uncle C (IMHO) is the most miserable, doom-laden cvnt on this messageboard. I'm not even sure he gets out of Bishop Stortford to actually watch the Albion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ah right that will be Torres, finally seen the light

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Why would it be LuaLua? He's already been around long enough to know about our ambition/the Amex. He is the one player im certain it isn't.

This is my train of thought...surely a stadium tour is the selling Brighton as a club with Ambition.....KLL wants to come so this means to me...KLL it wont be....after CMS however...god only knows who is coming!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Take no notice Sitch. Uncle C (IMHO) is the most miserable, doom-laden cvnt on this messageboard. I'm not even sure he gets out of Bishop Stortford to actually watch the Albion.

These days I have trouble enough getting out of bed, but thanks for your comments, they are duly noted.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
if thy r coming for a tour of the stadium i think its beholden of one of us to camp out at sed stadium until the event takes place....with a smartphone so thy can post on this thread the details of this mystery person...i would myself but have problem with my big toe currently :)

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
if thy r coming for a tour of the stadium i think its beholden of one of us to camp out at sed stadium until the event takes place....with a smartphone so thy can post on this thread the details of this mystery person...i would myself but have problem with my big toe currently :)

toe excuses, you must be David Haye :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here