Player to be shown around the Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've no idea about who might be shown around the Amex but Andy Naylor has tweeted in the last hour.

Could be a couple of surprise names in the side at Burgess Hill on Sunday. See tomorrow's Argus for full story.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Could be a couple of surprise names in the side at Burgess Hill on Sunday. See tomorrow's Argus for full story.

- Woods? Lansbury?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor

It will be some bollocks opinion piece or somethingm when's the last time the Argus had a genuine scoop on a player?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've no idea about who might be shown around the Amex but Andy Naylor has tweeted in the last hour.

From the guy who told us yesterday that CMS was QPR or West Ham bound.

:glare:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I could say exactly the same as Naylor, it's nowt more than an attempt to tease out a bit of suspense.

Surprise in the context of the Burgess Hill game probably means some old codger is playing, rather than a thrilling new signing. Probably offered Kishishev a run out to keep his fitness up.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It will be some bollocks opinion piece or something when's the last time the Argus had a genuine scoop on a player?

To be fair, the Argus were the first to make it public that we had bid for Gordon Greer and Will Buckley, the signing of Liam Bridcutt, the first to make a suggestion we were interested in Casper Ankergren plus the first to imply we were after Will Hoskins.

So I make that five times in the last year

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I thought the Ankergren story came from NSC?

D

Deleted User X18H

Kishishev & Hart according to Argus this morning, just to make up numbers so it sounds as the development squad have a friendly at Havant the same day.

If Hart doesn't fearure in the Sussex Senior Cup Final.........I'll I'll ......be very suprised.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I could say exactly the same as Naylor, it's nowt more than an attempt to tease out a bit of suspense.

Surprise in the context of the Burgess Hill game probably means some old codger is playing, rather than a thrilling new signing. Probably offered Kishishev a run out to keep his fitness up.
It could be me :clap: Stadium tour today and could loosely be described as an old codger. Now, where are my boots?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports