Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player to be shown around the Amex

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
In the next day or so, A player from a Premier League club is to be shown around the Amex, we are currently looking into a permanent deal but it may have to be a loan. He is a young energetic midfielder who also can play up top.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
In the next day or so, A player from a Premier League club is to be shown around the Amex, we are currently looking into a permanent deal but it may have to be a loan. He is a young energetic midfielder who also can play up top.

Send me a pm, I won't tell promise!

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
C'mon, need a bit more than that Sitch!

Sorry ! I'm trying to find out as much as I can but for now that's all I know. We have enquired in a few youngsters in the prem.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Pacheco?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Elliot Bennett?
I've seen this lad play, very good IMO. He might be interested in a move, he's never made the starting eleven at his current club.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
it's Lansbury!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Would be a great signing indeed, but I don't think strikers are at the top of Gus's list at the moment

Gus did say he was going to build a team around CMS....maybe we'll just field a team of midfielders and strikers, score loads and hope the opposition score less!!!!!.....after all, that's what CMS is used to LOL

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's Lansbury :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here