Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player to be shown around the Amex

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If we get Lansbury :wozza:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Lansbury would be brilliant IMO. More likely a loan though, but who knows, this is the NEW Brighton and hove Albion.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Naylors most recent tweet (a couple of minutes ago) says there will be a couple of surprise names in the team for the Burgess Hill match. I wonder if these are trialists or even a big new signing?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A bit OT for this thread, but is this someone's wind up account? The most subtle one yet if it is.
So far what we know is:
He started a thread on Sunday, saying we were signing a new (high quality) striker this week (not in the coming weeks, but this week). He pm'd Biscuit to say whom it was. Biscuit later confirmed that he had been pm'd that it was CMS.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I just hope it's Lansbury. All this talk is killing me, I know we have seen action recently but I would be so happy if we signed an undisputed wonder kid like him. Cms is a great signing and I know I am wrong to expect more excitement but I feel like a spoilt kid at Xmas and just want more more more.

Also would love the KLL saga to spin on its head as all reports seem to be negative at present

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
So far what we know is:
He started a thread on Sunday, saying we were signing a new (high quality) striker this week (not in the coming weeks, but this week). He pm'd Biscuit to say whom it was. Biscuit later confirmed that he had been pm'd that it was CMS.

I think he's talking about Dad 38 who is a copycat of BrightonMark, not the thread starter Sitch. Not needed to be honest as Mark provides enough entertainment as it is :lol:

OT Lansbury would be quality :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here