Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Parish Marketing Rant...can anyone post on BBS?

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
I think that I have to point out that I don't think for 1 minute that Parish and co are doing anything underhand, and are anything other than fans doing what is best for the club. Just like Tony Bloom.

The point I was trying to make is that I read for 2 years about how Brighton was cheating because Bloom built the stadium with his own money, yet Brighton don't own the stadium. Bloom was acting as a person building a home to then go and rent it out to a tenant, who then goes on to rent it for its market value. While Parish and co bought a house that had sitting tenants waited till they won the lottery and are telling them they have to redevelop the house that the don't own. If that was anything other than football or Palace or Brighton who would you think was doing things the right way?

I think you read people mocking your club for sanctimoniously banging on about 'living within means' whilst hypocritically being fed freebies and operating on massive losses.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
As far as I'm aware, Goldberg and Jordan have no stake in the club whatsoever, which makes it somewhat unfair to tar the owners with the same brush. They seem to be meeting all their financial obligations, to the extent that no CPFC staff have faced the disappointment and stress of being made redundant. I'm sure BHAFC can say the same.

Another Palace hypocrite , try telling that story to these people who were among the 29 employees Parish and gang sh*t on.

http://www.employmentcasesupdate.co.uk/site.aspx?i=ed15952

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
I'm basing this on newspaper reports no one would meet Campbells wages except you. and the other three did turn you down (most likley because they got better wage offers elsewhere)I never said anything about your ambition or attractiveness, on the other hand VHA mentioned ours.
'Sound of it' 'reports' and 'most likely'. Andy investigative journalism at its finest. Topped off with 'players only sign for you for the money but don't sign for you because you don't offer enough money'

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
'Sound of it' 'reports' and 'most likely'. Andy investigative journalism at its finest. Topped off with 'players only sign for you for the money but don't sign for you because you don't offer enough money'

For what it is worth Bournemouth and Graban done the right thing because Bournemouth sold him for 3 times the amount they accepted from us, and Graban is on more money than we could offer. Thats football for you.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I think you read people mocking your club for sanctimoniously banging on about 'living within means' whilst hypocritically being fed freebies and operating on massive losses.
If paying £1million a year rent is a freeby then your right.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
I think that I have to point out that I don't think for 1 minute that Parish and co are doing anything underhand, and are anything other than fans doing what is best for the club. Just like Tony Bloom.

The point I was trying to make is that I read for 2 years about how Brighton was cheating because Bloom built the stadium with his own money, yet Brighton don't own the stadium. Bloom was acting as a person building a home to then go and rent it out to a tenant, who then goes on to rent it for its market value. While Parish and co bought a house that had sitting tenants waited till they won the lottery and are telling them they have to redevelop the house that the don't own. If that was anything other than football or Palace or Brighton who would you think was doing things the right way?
Both parties you refer to are simply shuffling money and assets around to best suit their different situations, Andy. What's the point in comparing an existing asset as part of a purchase agreement with a brand new stadium built entirely on funds provided by the club's oligarch?

I'm debating issues of your club and my club, whilst you're on this thread making inaccurate, personal statements about me before calling me a troll. You lose more credibility with every keystroke.

Nope, you're trolling.

You're a very clever troll I'll give you that but you are a troll.

As for losing credibility with you, I'll take that as compliment, show's I'm getting at you.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
Nope, you're trolling.

You're a very clever troll I'll give you that but you are a troll.

As for losing credibility with you, I'll take that as compliment, show's I'm getting at you.
So I'm talking about CPFC and Brighton, but a troll. You come on here with the express notion of insulting me, take pride in the possibility of 'getting at me', and yet still have the gall to dispense your kangaroo court justice? Oh Hillian, you poor, deluded old drama queen.

SDG

May 26, 2014
There's a new notion for you to try and get your head around, a football club that pays its bills :lol:

Didn't you lose £14m last year? :facepalm:

As well as the money owed to Mr Bloom. Which is a considerable amount more than Mr Jordan was owed.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Didn't you lose £14m last year? :facepalm:

As well as the money owed to Mr Bloom. Which is a considerable amount more than Mr Jordan was owed.

No. :facepalm:

That was the 2012/13 season, not the 2013/14 season for which the accounts are not out yet.

It included bringing forward as much expenditure as possible before the first season with FFP penalties.

:ffsparr:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Stopped reading at 'CPFC2000'. Shall we select a snapshot of BHAFC's history, and forever judge your club on that, like the Archer years, for instance?

That was convenient, but the tribunal awarded the case to the employees against CPFC2010 (as the respondents) for not honouring the employees contracts.
But I see that Crystal Palace can only be judged in your mind from the takeover, the fact employees who had worked without pay during the administration, it is OK for them to be sh*t on in your eyes. That sounds about right for your clubs history in failing to pay what people are owed.

Last edited:

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
That was convenient, but the tribunal awarded the case to the employees against CPFC2010 (as the respondents) for not honouring the employees contracts.
But I see that Crystal Palace can only be judged in your mind from the takeover, the fact employees who had worked without pay during the administration, it is OK for them to be sh*t on in your eyes. That sounds about right for your clubs history in failing to pay what people are owed.
I think you may have your facts wrong there, rendering you as misguided and anachronistic as your username.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here