Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
You are the most deluded poster I have come across.. Your club has been signing relegation fodder and untried at PL players. Your manager is unproven. You will be going down this season, if you dont go bust (again) before then!

We came 14th last year and have improved the squad this summer. A lot of deadwood has gone.
If you can't see that someone like Andersen is an improvement on what we had then I think its you that is deluded!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think they have potentially made some decent signings but it is a squad still thin on the ground.
Anderson looked fairly decent for Fulham but this is a side who finish 11 points from safety and when it came down to it a team that took 6pts from the final 12 games.
The Chelsea lad is yet to play a PL minute
Gallagher decent CM in my opinion but has only played for a team who finished 19th
The lad from reading is a good player but again no higher than championship football although he is clearly talented.
And a 3rd keeper.
Hardest thing is being able to build a team from scratch and that will be the managers hardest problem. Can he get them all the gel and gel quickly enough. I suspect they will have 3/4 more in yet as well. Sure Dougie and Milo (really?) will keep us up to date by the minute.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Please don't ban Milo, I have not laughed as much for ages. I think he is on a wind up as no one can be as stupid as him. So now Palace have brought or loaned players from Championship teams who were not promoted and one injured and now players from prem teams that were relegated and part of the worse defensive records. Looks like a recipe for disaster to me, but Milo someone thinks these are nailed on brilliant signings. You could not make it up. My Good Palace mate is worried as they are not buying experience players to replace their experienced players who kept them up, priceless amusement for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We came 14th last year and have improved the squad this summer. A lot of deadwood has gone.
If you can't see that someone like Andersen is an improvement on what we had then I think its you that is deluded!

He a decent defender for sure. He is an upgrade on playing a CM at CB or Scott Dann. You also have to look at chances Fulham gave up last year let alone conceded to know there are quite large flaws to his game in terms of pace, playing in teams who are not in a low block when defending. He also looks to be the most experienced defender your likely to have. Ferguson who is a very good RB but been long term injured, Chelsea lad and Mitchell at moment look to be your starting 4. Big ask to marshal 3 young players having played just 30 premier league games yourself

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Please don't ban Milo, I have not laughed as much for ages. I think he is on a wind up as no one can be as stupid as him. So now Palace have brought or loaned players from Championship teams who were not promoted and one injured and now players from prem teams that were relegated and part of the worse defensive records. Looks like a recipe for disaster to me, but Milo someone thinks these are nailed on brilliant signings. You could not make it up. My Good Palace mate is worried as they are not buying experience players to replace their experienced players who kept them up, priceless amusement for us.

But it's the school holidays. It always happens during school holidays.

With the exception of loz none of the palace ever have anything of interest or value to contribute. They are all trolls or unbelievably thick. But it's good fun playing with them.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
5 first team signings in, 4 of them top notch and the 5th, a 3rd choice keeper, which was much needed for the squad.

Great times to be a Palace fan.

To think we may have a starting X1 this good at some point in the season really is exciting:

Guaita

Ferguson Andersen Guehi Mitchell

Gallagher Reidewald

Olise Eze Zaha

Benteke

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Relegation

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Relegation

Yep that team ain't good enough. Luckily for them the 3 that have come up are probably worse. Palace should be aiming for 4th/5th bottom and that will be a good return.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Yep that team ain't good enough. Luckily for them the 3 that have come up are probably worse. Palace should be aiming for 4th/5th bottom and that will be a good return.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

And where do you see Brighton finishing?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
And where do you see Brighton finishing?

No idea yet, as we have not finished our dealings, but if the season started tomorrow with our squad as we have now, minus White as it's nailed on, we will
Finish above you with your squad as of today. That's not being biased it's based on the fact that we have a better squad than you which the betting markets agree, football journalist and neutrals as well. Once the transfer window is over, I will readdress your question as you might be buying some good experienced prem players, not players with promise, injured, untried and part of relegation teams.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
5 first team signings in, 4 of them top notch and the 5th, a 3rd choice keeper, which was much needed for the squad.

To think we may have a starting X1 this good at some point in the season really is exciting:

Guaita

Gallagher Reidewald

Olise Eze Zaha

Benteke

This won’t be your starting 11 until at least January.

Eze won’t be back till then at the earliest.
And isn’t Olise out till late September?

I was talking to a Palace fan today, he’s an alright fella.
He is very concerned with the state of their team atm, and has very little faith that PV is what they need.
Before [MENTION=42405]Milo[/MENTION] starts, this guy is a long term STH, and has been for years.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Guaita

Gallagher Reidewald

Olise Eze Zaha

Benteke

Blimey, that team you have there might play pretty football but it would get rolled over pretty easily with that midfield.

Guaita

Ward, Tomkins, Anderson / Kouyate, Mitchell
Schlupp MacArthur Luka Gallllagher
Zaha, Benteke

Butland
Reideweld
Clyne
Guehi
Olise
Mateta
Ayew
Hamnan ( for first team experience )
Rak Sakyi ( for first team experience )

Later in the season.
Ferguson
Eze

Thats about the right team but maybe not in the correct formation. And for me that squad looks two player light at the moment.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Guaita

Gallagher Reidewald

Olise Eze Zaha

Benteke

Or to look at it another way, two signings who got relegated from the Premier League last season, two who have never played in the Premier League before (one of whom is out injured for three months) and a final one who will never play unless you have an injury crisis.

I am not saying you won't do well but can't you see how arrogant you are being. If Brighton were in this position, I'd be quite excited for the season but also a bit nervous that my team were changing manager and having such a big change in players at the same time. When Potter came in, we kept a very similar base to the previous season and build slowly. It's not easy. I certainly wouldn't be gloating on a rival team's forum every time my team makes a signing. But I suppose you can cancel your account if Palace do badly and never read NSC again, whereas we'll have to put up with you forever if you have a good season!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Or to look at it another way, two signings who got relegated from the Premier League last season, two who have never played in the Premier League before (one of whom is out injured for three months) and a final one who will never play unless you have an injury crisis.

I am not saying you won't do well but can't you see how arrogant you are being. If Brighton were in this position, I'd be quite excited for the season but also a bit nervous that my team were changing manager and having such a big change in players at the same time. When Potter came in, we kept a very similar base to the previous season and build slowly. It's not easy. I certainly wouldn't be gloating on a rival team's forum every time my team makes a signing. But I suppose you can cancel your account if Palace do badly and never read NSC again, whereas we'll have to put up with you forever if you have a good season!

As you can see my team would have 8 or 9 players who played last season so that the newer ones can be bought in as and when.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Milo must be an albion fan running a spoof account. It is the opposite of palace fans pretending to be albion.

As you say no one could be as stupid as the jokes he posts.

Well done whoever booked him for the summer season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here