Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Becausw he had a fantastic season for Fulham in the best league in the world. He nearly kept them up with his performances.

You are hilarious. If we had signed him, you would be focusing on us signing a player who was relegated last year.

Fulham were also 11 points from survival and Areola was a big part of them getting that near too. I actually think he is a decent signing for a team who conceded 66 goals last season. But to try to compare him to a defence who conceded 46 goals at this stage is very arrogant

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Because he had a fantastic season for Fulham in the best league in the world. He nearly kept them up with his performances.

This fantastic defensive performance from Fulham saw them finish on -26. BHA finished on -6.

But yes, I'm sure we'd all prefer your new superstar defender placed in the heart of our defence, rather than Dunk, Webster or Veltman.

Jog along chap, you're embarrassing yourself. Find yourself a hobby.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Come on, please tell me how Webster and Dunk, your main guys at CB, are better than Joachim Andersen?

We had the 2nd best defence in the PL this year - Webster and Dunk being a very big reason for that.

What has Anderson done that is equivalent to that standard? *looks him up* he was playing for FULHAM. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah I see Milo is back and has his napkin tucked neatly into the collar of his blue and white palace kit.
He wouldn't want to get it messy as all you dildos fall over yourselves to feed him.

:rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Talking of their third kit.

Gotta wonder how Mr Bloom would react when presented with a blue and red third kit that would be impossible to wear at Selhurst.

Crystal Palace 21-22 Third Kit (5).jpg

I'll Eden a guess someone would be sacked, he sure as hell wouldn't be signing off on it.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
[MENTION=42405]Milo[/MENTION] might as well be posting "I know you are , but what am I?"

It's like trying to argue with an 8 year old?
Frustrating, but pointless.

He is dragging this thread down to his level.
Time for the ignore button.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Didn’t Brighton loan a certain player to Leeds and then expect 50m for him a year later?

I guess Brighton clearly didn’t rate him either. :)

Nope!

we didn't expect £50m

Somebody came along and offered more than our valuation, so we let him go.
Which is not the point your juvenile friend was making.(in fact he was making the opposite point)

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Nope!

we didn't expect £50m

Somebody came along and offered more than our valuation, so we let him go.
Which is not the point your juvenile friend was making.(in fact he was making the opposite point)

If you can’t see the obvious similarity between the post I quoted and Ben White’s situation, that’s not my problem, it’s yours.

My post had nothing to do with the posts made by another place fan, I didn’t comment on them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Talking of their third kit.

Gotta wonder how Mr Bloom would react when presented with a blue and red third kit that would be impossible to wear at Selhurst.

View attachment 139053

I'll Eden a guess someone would be sacked, he sure as hell wouldn't be signing off on it.

That's actually quite nice though, to be fair.

Looks like a pretty decent Wycombe kit.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
If you can’t see the obvious similarity between the post I quoted and Ben White’s situation, that’s not my problem, it’s yours.

My post had nothing to do with the posts made by another place fan, I didn’t comment on them.

Lol, for real?

Feck off. Troll.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Didn’t Brighton loan a certain player to Leeds and then expect 50m for him a year later?

I guess Brighton clearly didn’t rate him either. :)

We rated him, you fool of course we did, that is why we signed him after he was released by Southampton, we developed him, sent him on loans to further his potential, and we rated him so much we refused a 20 million pound bid by the Champions of Yorkshire, played him for neigh on a full season. He has worked his way into the England set up, and rather than stunt his progress and the chance of capturing more up and coming stars of the future who might see us as a stepping stone who we can develop, we did not stand in his way....

I think we rate him highly....

You know that anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We rated him, you fool of course we did, that is why we signed him after he was released by Southampton, we developed him, sent him on loans to further his potential, and we rated him so much we refused a loan to buy deal, then subsequent bids between 20-30 million pound by the Champions of Yorkshire, played him for neigh on a full season. He has worked his way into the England set up, and rather than stunt his progress and the chance of capturing more up and coming stars of the future who might see us as a stepping stone who we can develop, we did not stand in his way....

I think we rate him highly....

You know that anyway.
Sorry to be 'that' poster.
But I do think the refusal of a loan to buy deal with Leeds is important and often overlooked.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

There is no similarity at all. We loaned out Ben White as a young player to help him develop, and it worked very well. Lyon paid €30 million for Andersen and then a season later loaned him out as a 24 year old. Other than the word loan, they have literally nothing in common

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sorry to be 'that' poster.
But I do think the refusal of a loan to buy deal with Leeds is important and often overlooked.

Oh definitely overlooked by me :)

And further enhances the argument that of course we rated him highly,

I actually think the speed he developed in the first team, took us also by surprise and we expected to hold on to him for at least another season, before the big boys came calling. I think Arsenal are taking the plunge now, because in a year they maybe priced out of the market for him.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Retaining Biss, at this stage of the window, is even more of a shock than selling Ben White for £50m, although the window still has some time to run!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Well your post was a response to the poster in question , not to you.

So you were commenting on it.
and wrong.

Just typical Palace whataboutery. As per normal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here