Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

theboybilly

We came 14th last year and have improved the squad this summer. A lot of deadwood has gone.
If you can't see that someone like Andersen is an improvement on what we had then I think its you that is deluded!

I seem to remember your fans saying that Tompkins and Sakho were the best CB partnership outside the top 4... until they met Florin Andone. There is never any end to Palace blowing their own trumpets. You've signed 2 relegated players from last season, Reading's (yes that Reading) best player with no PL experience, an unproven Chelsea reject yet somehow these are going to pull up trees. The most telling piece of business Palace have allowed to happen is them letting Cahill go.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've been off line for a week.

I've never seen anything so cuntishly toecurlingly embarrassing as adding a year to a shirt design on the basis that football was played in their area since before the first version of the club was incorporated. Sad.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Another excellent performance yesterday from a team mixed with first teamers and U23's, a 3-1 win away to Reading, a team who finished 7th in the Championship last season. We also played for over 60 minutes with 10 men after a Kouyate red card which makes the result even more impressive. The signs of a high tempo pressing and passing game were there to be seen, completely different to the boring football served up by Roy. Bring on the new season :clap2:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Another excellent performance yesterday from a team mixed with first teamers and U23''S, a 3-1 win away to Reading, a team who finished 7th in the Championship last season. We also played for over 60 minutes with 10 men after a Kouyate red card which makes the result even more impressive. The signs of a high tempo pressing and passing game were there to be seen, completely different to the boring football served up by Roy. Bring on the new season :clap2:

Meaningless friendly win. Pride before the inevitable fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Another excellent performance yesterday from a team mixed with first teamers and U23's, a 3-1 win away to Reading, a team who finished 7th in the Championship last season. We also played for over 60 minutes with 10 men after a Kouyate red card which makes the result even more impressive. The signs of a high tempo pressing and passing game were there to be seen, completely different to the boring football served up by Roy. Bring on the new season :clap2:

09.14 on a Sunday morning and you come here to laud a pointless 3-1 friendly win against championship Reading, yes Reading :lolol: a team that finished 7th in the table!! What an achievement!! I have to admit that my first thought this morning after our 3-1 friendly win against championship Luton ( a team that finished 12th in the table last season) did not get me particularly excited and I didn't feel the need to visit the Palace BBS and post a similarly pointless message because frankly that would have made me look a complete bellend. I'm now more convinced than ever that Mongo cannot be a true Palace fan, not even they have fans this stupid!, he's clearly an Albion fan on a wind-up - fair play mate.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Great to see Dan Burn defending so well in your win at Luton :)

2 red cards in pre season isn’t it? Looks like Palace already have discipline problems that will need to be sorted out quickly.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Great to see Dan Burn defending so well in your win at Luton :)

Have to agree. I have always said he is a disaster waiting to happen. Getting a red in a friendly isn’t exactly professional is it?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Well done, I wonder, will you come on after every game and give us your opinion when the season starts, as you have after the friendlies?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Your U23s lost 3-0 to Bromley yesterday, so who played in the Reading game?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Think a previous poster is correct, Milo is. Brighton fan on a wind up. No one could be as deluded as this, who would come on a 'rivals'
Site and brag about a 3-1 win in a friendly against a poor Reading team. Can someone check on the Palace site (don't want to as someone might investigate my internet history file), to if anyone was posting about our 3-1 win against an equally poor championship team without, Dunk, Webster, lampney, Welbeck, Trossard, Macalister.... I very much doubt. Come on Milo, come clean as quite a good windup.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
“A mix of first team and U-23s”

Fair play. 2 players from your U-23 squad starting and two more coming on in the 70th and 78th minute… impressive :lolol:

No Zaha, Schlupp, Milivojevic, Andersen, Clyne, Eze, Olise and Ferguson as well :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here