Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace after Buckley. (according to Palace journo)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not for me , injury prone and no better than we have .

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Wasn't it a Palace journo who first mooted Murray to Selhurst and we all scoffed at that?!

I don't know if there is any truth in this but if Sunderland are interested in him, why wouldn't Palace be? I think he is one of the few players in our squad with Premier League potential as he showed against Newcastle and Liverpool.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'll take a punt on him.

At 24, and a good player on his day, for £2 mill, it's a gamble worth taking. His constant hamstring niggles are worrying,but he would be good back up for Puncheon and Bolassie.

The bigger worry for you is the constant stories of your top players being wanted. With TB not being able/ willing to pay high wages, the replacements will be cheaper or loan players ,Barnes being replaced by Obika should be a worry.
With FFP biting hard, and record losses due to be announced, is TB cashing in his chips ??

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'll take a punt on him.

At 24, and a good player on his day, for £2 mill, it's a gamble worth taking. His constant hamstring niggles are worrying,but he would be good back up for Puncheon and Bolassie.

The bigger worry for you is the constant stories of your top players being wanted. With TB not being able/ willing to pay high wages, the replacements will be cheaper or loan players ,Barnes being replaced by Obika should be a worry.
With FFP biting hard, and record losses due to be announced, is TB cashing in his chips ??

Your last paragraph is just anti-Brighton spin to be honest.

What are the medical facilities like at Palace? Ours are very high quality, and yet still Buckley appears to have glass legs...

For what it's worth I think Buckley will either stay at the albion, or follow Gus to Sunderland. Not sure Palace are really in the mix but you never can tell I suppose.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Your last paragraph is just anti-Brighton spin to be honest.

Is it ?
Most of you can't see the wood for the trees.
TB wants BHA to be run within FFP guidelines, and it won't happen without money being made available through transfer fees.
Grabban couldn't agree terms, how will Conway take a drop from £20 k a week ?
Bridcutt,Kuszczak, Buckley and Ulloa not playing / uninterested isn't a coincidence you know.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I'll take a punt on him.

Our top players being in demand means we have a good team, I'd be more worried if nobody was interested. Providing we are making a profit and have able replacements then its all good....

Bridcut = Ince
Buckley = potentially Conway
Ulloa... Well is there any truth at all in this, you'd have to pay big and when was the last time you purchased quality off of us? We don't sell to you and if we did it won't be cheap I can assure you.

Still can't believe you mugged utd with that zaha deal.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'll take a punt on him.

Of course out top players are wanted; we're 7th in the championship despite horrendous luck with injuries this year. We must have some talent.

As for TB cashing his chips, yeh you're right; that'll be why he's spent 30m on the training ground. Now run along and burn your cesspit of a stadium down so you can get the insurance money to build a new one.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Is it ?
TB wants BHA to be run within FFP guidelines, and it won't happen without money being made available through transfer fees.
Bridcutt,Kuszczak, Buckley and Ulloa not playing / uninterested isn't a coincidence you know.

what a bellend you are!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Is it ?

Grabban didn't want to sit on the bench and his agent played Bournemouth for a new contract, that is what happened there.

Buckley is injured and Ulloa has just returned you clot. Just because you read some shite on here don't take it as gospel.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I'll take a punt on him.

Taking aside the cost of decontamination, I doubt there are many on here who would swap Buckley for either of these two, or indeed both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here