Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace after Buckley. (according to Palace journo)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Admit it Soggy, despite your bravado, deep down you're crapping yourself at the thought of us staying up, you know with Pulis in charge we have a decent chance of survival, anyone of 3 from 11 teams could go down.

Your chances of survival have gone from 0% to 5% since ditching Wurzel and replacing him with the Chavmeister :smile:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I have loved watching Buckley for the first two seasons at the Amex. He is superb when fit and in form. However, this season he has been poor for the vast majority of the time (largely I think because Oscar has not been allowing him to hug the right touchline as he did under Gus).

Having recently read Zlatan Ibrahimovic's book, which gives a revealing insight into the way transfers actually work rather than the way they're 'legally' supposed to work (all be it, his were at a slightly higher level!) these stories don't come from nowhere - and my hunch is that the club may have been putting about word of his potential availability via an agent.

Just a shame the only interested parties are the last clubs in the world that we would want to sell to!!

That is odd isn't it.

You don't read anywhere that Aston Villa are keen to sign Buckley, or Fulham are hoping to secure the services of Ulloa. It's always Palace or Sunderland.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can see why Pulis would want him. He is vastly superior to any of their current wingers.

:)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well that article is all wrong, seems to think Oscar has a say in the transfer :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Well that article is all wrong, seems to think Oscar has a say in the transfer :lolol:

Ed Aarons, the writer, is a Palace fan. Just a piece of wishful thinking. Nothing to see here, move along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here