Our forum standards?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Good luck in the retail trade then THICKO :thumbsup:
There was no extra pound and it turns out there was no missing pound but I don't think you had the faintest idea what the answer was because as people say in polite circles, you were bluffing. I would be more inclined to use the vernacular adopted by your contemporaries.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm disappointed that not ONE of NSC's finest has asked me how my dislocated finger is after being set upon by the nazi fluorescents at the East Stand Disco:rock::rave:
This happened five minutes after giving the Large One a very sweaty :ohmy:man-hug :eek
I'm now all over YouTube doing the conga:cool:
Unfortunately the :tosser: that came up behind me isn't on camera otherwise I'd be consulting the local mafia:guns:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unfortunately this forum has degenerated into people just throwing personal insults rather than debate a point and it is not only the apparently very young but some who are older and should know better who are responsible.
Yeah, one older chap even said he hoped another person's family were the victim of a pedophile.

I note I am late to this thread, and this will probably have been covered, along with the pretense that an apology was made, which it wasn't.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yeah, one older chap even said he hoped another person's family were the victim of a pedophile.

I note I am late to this thread, and this will probably have been covered, along with the pretense that an apology was made, which it wasn't.

You are, it has, it has and indeed it wasn't.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm disappointed that not ONE of NSC's finest has asked me how my dislocated finger is after being set upon by the nazi fluorescents at the East Stand Disco:rock::rave:
This happened five minutes after giving the Large One a very sweaty :ohmy:man-hug :eek
I'm now all over YouTube doing the conga:cool:
Unfortunately the :tosser: that came up behind me isn't on camera otherwise I'd be consulting the local mafia:guns:

You like man hugs don't you? how is your dislocated finger?
(you missed the Swingers, Easter long weekend party!!)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

You are, it has, it has and indeed it wasn't.
I have apologised previously and explained that I missed the word NOT in error, what more could I have done?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports