Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our forum standards?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Says who, you tnuc?
And don't pretend WE don't have a shared ' example', you Ravi Shankar

He's having a go at once of the finest Indian musicians of the 20th century now.

That cat has a lot to answer for.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tsk. Binfests are just not what they used to be. No flounce either. Yet.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
image.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Is this an acceptable level of "ribaldly, on this forum, as posited by bombardier botty?
Am I alone in finding no Mod intervention remarkable?

"Did a cat fu ck you up the arse when you were a small child or something Hugh'sDad?"

Hugh's Dad: the question is a very simple one. Please ignore the utter bollox contained in most of this thread AND ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION!!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think the cat should have the right of reply here. There are legal protocols you know.

However, being classified as a 'free spirit' under law, I'm guessing this is academic. A friend of mine's dog is fully aware of his legal status- that's why it happily tries to hump me every time I visit.

So much jovial ribaldry would have gone unsaid if you mods had taken Hugh's Dad's oriiginal complaint more seriously. Thumbs up to the mods for joining in on this thread.

Yes, but ... if we HAD taken decisive action, we would never have had the opportunity to discover exactly how many folk who post here are aficionados of the great Indian sitar player, Pandit Shankar. Or even his son, Anoushka.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I must admit I thought there was an age rule. Being a mature contributor, I find many comments to be particularly puerile. It's my considered opinion that such contributors smell of poo drops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here