Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ot children being attacked in the classroom

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Tell your son off for being rude, drop it. & move on

this is the point he was'nt rude He anwered the woman back she said he got her boy in trouble My son said the boy got hiself in trouble So are we bvack to the days when kids could'nt say anything to a adult right or wrong
That is why the jimmy savviles and gary glitters got away wit hthings for so long

macky

Dec 28, 2004
this. however one would assume they were there with good reason. i thought we had decided theres too little discipline and that children should respect adults. therefore, child should behave themsleves for other adults even if not their parent or teacher. verbally attacked, is that telling off or serious insults? police involvement sounds either melodramatic or serious that the school should have taken it further. so the full picture isnt clear. if the parent shouldnt have been there thats a different kettle of fish and the school should address why.

welll another question is if there was any telling of to be done Why didnt the teacher do it Or at least tell the woman that it was her class and if theres any telling off to be done she would do it

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
this is the point he was'nt rude He anwered the woman back she said he got her boy in trouble My son said the boy got hiself in trouble So are we bvack to the days when kids could'nt say anything to a adult right or wrong
That is why the jimmy savviles and gary glitters got away wit hthings for so long
very true.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
It seems strange that a school should allow access to parents to a classroom of 8 year olds. Also the supply teacher has been put in a difficult position ( she may have been completly new to the school and if newly qualified had little experience ). How do you know that the teacher told the boy off?

the woman said she was fed up with my son getting hers in trouble To which my son replied her son gets hiself in trouble
the teacher told him he was being rude and to sit on the carpet Something she failed to say in her report of the incident

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Had this parent been crb checked? If not what was she doing in the classroom during class time?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Had this parent been crb checked? If not what was she doing in the classroom during class time?

people it seems can just walk in It does not help that the school seem to be afraid of her

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I have to get this off my chest My son who is 8 was verbaly attacked by another parent in his class I admit he's no angel he's a 8 year old boy The attack was not bully related just about two boys being naughty together The school admit that a attack was commited yet say it was not extreme enough to warrant any action Other than having a word with the mother Although they have admitted if i had done the same the police would have been involved The supply teacher told my son he was rude in front of the parent because he answered her back Although she has since changed what she said But the school are in agreement with me that that teacher did say what was said I'm keeping my son off school at the moment But im not sure as to what action to take now ??

Some punctuation PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I nearly died reading that!

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Some punctuation PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I nearly died reading that!

You should try reading his other posts, some of them are like translating a foreign language. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt & assume he's using a mobile phone, not so easy on one of those.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
You should try reading his other posts, some of them are like translating a foreign language. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt & assume he's using a mobile phone, not so easy on one of those.
oh dear here comes the grammar police again iwas denied a education from the age of 12
which is another reason i dont want my son's education to suffer

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
people it seems can just walk in It does not help that the school seem to be afraid of her

As a former school governor, I would advise you to be shown the schools policy of allowing access to the classroom.

If this woman rides roughshod over a school policy that is legally binding, then you have a right as a parent to bring that to the attention of the next ofsted inspectors.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
As a former school governor, I would advise you to be shown the schools policy of allowing access to the classroom.

If this woman rides roughshod over a school policy that is legally binding, then you have a right as a parent to bring that to the attention of the next ofsted inspectors.
thank you for that bit of advice In fact i would like to thank everyone for their helpful advice It's just a case if im not sure if I'm right or wrong ??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Not all schools in Sussex demand a CRB check as long as the person is not left alone with children. It was putting people off volunteering. I guess the head teacher will use their discretion if they feel the person should supply one.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
thank you for that bit of advice In fact i would like to thank everyone for their helpful advice It's just a case if im not sure if I'm right or wrong ??

The staff, ultimately, have the responsibility to discipline the child and not a non-staff member. I think you certainly have a valid gripe with the school.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would certainly challenge the point of gender being an issue in whether or not the Police would be called in this scenario. Demand all negative comments on his school record over this incident be removed , redacted or addend with a footnote.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not all schools in Sussex demand a CRB check as long as the person is not left alone with children. It was putting people off volunteering. I guess the head teacher will use their discretion if they feel the person should supply one.

True, but this woman must hae had a valid reason to be in the school ...being there to shout at someone's kid is not one, I would assume

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here