Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ot children being attacked in the classroom

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Don't know enough about school authorities to answer but I'm guessing if she is required to relay her version of events she will be told to do so. Otherwise, as a supply teacher I really can't see her bothering to get involved.

Well i know not a lot either but surly when something like thiuis comes up she should have to answer someones questions If not mine the schools

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well i know not a lot either but surly when something like thiuis comes up she should have to answer someones questions If not mine the schools

This is what I'm saying, she may well have to but as a supply teacher she has no real relationship with the kids or the school and will more than likely keep low until it blows over.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
This is what I'm saying, she may well have to but as a supply teacher she has no real relationship with the kids or the school and will more than likely keep low until it blows over.

So almst like a cover up And surly that cant be right Because in that case i would never know how bad it really was ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So almst like a cover up And surly that cant be right Because in that case i would never know how bad it really was ?

Your words not mine. I am purely speculating that as a supply teacher I doubt she would be hugely concerned with one incident in one school. But I don't know much.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not condoning it but as I say she is either a total nutter or has had enough and had to say something we all defend our kids to the hilt ( I once had a shop keeper by the throat after accusing my son of shop lifting) if you can say 100% that he didnt deserve an ear full then fair enough take it up with the school or the old bill. If you cant say 100% that he didnt deserve have the honesty to say to him she shouldn't have come in to the class room and bollocked you but you have to except actions have consequences. We only have one side of the story

Unless yu are shop lifting in which case your dad will attack the shop keeper.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He wasnt shop lifting he wouldnt steal

So the shop keeper made a mistake?

or was it some kind of smear campaign against your son?

I struggle to believe the fella deserved to have your hand around his throat.

Still, what a great lesson you taught your boy.

Last edited:

Camicus

The point as you well know is that you stand up for your kids. Whilst I regret my altercation with Tony I do not regret standing up for my boy. It was not a mistake nor was it a smear campaign any more than is normal anti englishness from the welsh. I went in for a reasonable conversation that got out of hand.

I'm not actually sure when you decided that you could judge me or why you think I should give a shit what you think one way or the other.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
she apears to have run away No one can get in touch with her ?

You mean she's not answering her phone. Notice how you are adding drama to it.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
You mean she's not answering her phone. Notice how you are adding drama to it.

drama no not realy but if the school have been trying to contact her as they have said they have . And they cant What am i suppose to think They the school say her angency cant get her either Surley she would want work ?
What am i supposed to think Although to be honest it does not look like i will get the answers i want .Who knows?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
The point as you well know is that you stand up for your kids. Whilst I regret my altercation with Tony I do not regret standing up for my boy. It was not a mistake nor was it a smear campaign any more than is normal anti englishness from the welsh. I went in for a reasonable conversation that got out of hand.

I'm not actually sure when you decided that you could judge me or why you think I should give a shit what you think one way or the other.

So... Your son stole something, the shop keeper confronted him and you strangle the shop keeper?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I have to get this off my chest My son who is 8 was verbaly attacked by another parent in his class I admit he's no angel he's a 8 year old boy The attack was not bully related just about two boys being naughty together The school admit that a attack was commited yet say it was not extreme enough to warrant any action Other than having a word with the mother Although they have admitted if i had done the same the police would have been involved The supply teacher told my son he was rude in front of the parent because he answered her back Although she has since changed what she said But the school are in agreement with me that that teacher did say what was said I'm keeping my son off school at the moment But im not sure as to what action to take now ??

It's very easy to get into a school if you're a parent, clearly she was annoyed that your son got hers in trouble so she told him off (too aggressively it would seem). I think you should tell your son the behave as he must have done something quite bad to end up with a parent taking matters into their own hands (don't trust your what your son says either). Speak to the head about it and make sure they talk to the woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here