Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ot children being attacked in the classroom

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
the school seem to be very lax like that Just to clarify the two chlidren are mates The woman was shouting about my son getting hers in to trouble because i think they can get a litlle naughty together In saying my son has never had anything but good feedback from the school The woman also took a friend into the class with her I no I'm being a bit extreme but it could easily has escalated to a physical assault I think ?

I think you are well within your rights to demand some answers from the school, in particular to why an non staff-member was allowed access to the classroom, to castigate your child. I do think however you are making an unfair leap, to suggest that it 'could easily have escalated to physical assault'. That's unfair, I think.

Saying that, if she SCARED your child, then she did clearly go too far, and the school should take some action to ensure it cannot happen again.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
no not really told off i would'nt mind that But even then not in his class where he'ssupposed to be safe He was shouted and screamed at enough to put him in fear
i'd give her or her old man a taste of their own medicine then , warn her about what'll happen if she does it again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes they say it was gender if it was a man then they would have called the police

I'm amazed that they would admit to that policy. Its in very obvious contravention of various discrimination / equality laws.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
the school always tell me what a helpful polite boy my son is Although being a but no doubt he has his moments
And if he deserves t obe told off i dont really care who does it within reason But i dont think another parent storming into a classroom to do it Is the right way to go about thing The funny thing is I dont care about the woman It's just that i think the school should do more about it

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
My only question is why did another parent get access to your child in his class?

this. however one would assume they were there with good reason. i thought we had decided theres too little discipline and that children should respect adults. therefore, child should behave themsleves for other adults even if not their parent or teacher. verbally attacked, is that telling off or serious insults? police involvement sounds either melodramatic or serious that the school should have taken it further. so the full picture isnt clear. if the parent shouldnt have been there thats a different kettle of fish and the school should address why.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I think you are well within your rights to demand some answers from the school, in particular to why an non staff-member was allowed access to the classroom, to castigate your child. I do think however you are making an unfair leap, to suggest that it 'could easily have escalated to physical assault'. That's unfair, I think.

Saying that, if she SCARED your child, then she did clearly go too far, and the school should take some action to ensure it cannot happen again.

welll it appears to me that she was in such a state that she scared the teacher Because in the first instance the teacher seemed to agree with her If not why did the teacher change her story Also the teacher who was a supply teacher has gone on the missing list the school said that they cant get into contact with her And yes i was told it would have been different if it had of been a man

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm not sure any parent should be allowed to castigate someone else's child inside a school. The teachers should have intervened and told the parent that she would deal with the situation and come back to her imminently and discuss the matter with them.
If the child was 14 or 15 it might have been different but 8 ?

And I think I,d adhere to Bushy's answer if it was my kid and the women really had gone way over the top.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
this. however one would assume they were there with good reason. i thought we had decided theres too little discipline and that children should respect adults. therefore, child should behave themsleves for other adults even if not their parent or teacher. verbally attacked, is that telling off or serious insults? police involvement sounds either melodramatic or serious that the school should have taken it further. so the full picture isnt clear. if the parent shouldnt have been there thats a different kettle of fish and the school should address why.

LIke i said she was two handed And it apeard she was loud enough to frighten the teacher Otherwise why did the teacher change what was said Which the school are in agreement with They agree that my son would not have Used the word that were said in that context

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I do think however you are making an unfair leap, to suggest that it 'could easily have escalated to physical assault'. That's unfair, I think.
It could have if they shouted at my kids

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm amazed that they would admit to that policy. Its in very obvious contravention of various discrimination / equality laws.
Indeed. Get it in writing. Start by having a conversation with the teacher and making notes at the same time.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i'd give her or her old man a taste of their own medicine then , warn her about what'll happen if she does it again.

I know her old man when he was a aprentice some of the blokes used to pick on him I used to stick up for him
He even thanked me for it Anout two monthes back

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My only question is why did another parent get access to your child in his class?
Our school let parents go in to help, so all parents have access to all children in the class (obviously not alone).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tell me what do you think I'd do ?
Bore them to death with stories about the war, and how this country would still be great if we didn't let smelly people in?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
It could have if they shouted at my kids

This is what im saying i said my son was scared to go into school on his own They said i could take him earlier and leave him with the head Why should i do that

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know her old man when he was a aprentice some of the bloke used to pick on him I used to stick up for him
He even thanked me for it Anout two monthes back

Then I would agree with bushy, that you should resolve this with the parents.

(This doesn't absolve the school of answering the issues regarding the access to the classroom, and their poor response to your complaints - but these are separate from actually sorting out the underlying issues regarding the two boys behaviour)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Where's Hiney? I recall he has experience with sort of thing, and how to resolve it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is what im saying i said my son was scared to go into school on his own They said i could take him earlier and leave him with the head Why should i do that
That's ridiculous. Go and discuss it with whoever you've been discussing it with, make notes, talk about what would have happened if you had done it, write down their answer. Then go and see the head, explain that it's not acceptable and that you expect the school to write to the woman about it. Your child should not fear coming to school due to the way the school allows some other parents to shout within the school. If the school don't play ball, the council/media would be interested in the school's sexism and double standards. The woman should be warned so you son understands that it was her that was wrong, and he doesn't need to be afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here