Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Running Thread

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Dazzer has passed Queen Elizabeth County Park in just over 4 hours.22.6 miles. I found Parkrun tiring this morning.........

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
.....running off the pace this morning gave me reserve for a fast finish. So disappointed to be taken by 2 runners on the line. Happier having seen the results. One was 38 years younger and the other 35 years younger.

Pembury

Jan 12, 2015
South Wales Caerphilly
Just returned from chanctonbury/washington seeing some of the sdw100 runners come through and its hot out there... No breeze at all even on the top of Chanctonbury ring which is not ideal...think some of them will be hoping for a light shower.

Didnt see dazzer..as had to get home.. but it looks like hes doing well on the live feed.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He's only gone and done it. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

24:59:57. Congratulations [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION]

Chapeau.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In other news I can get back to running now as I'm an official Level One qualified football coach. This morning I remembered why I gave up football. Creaky knees and a tight groin. Was planning on a medium run tonight but will have to see if I'm up to it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
In other news I can get back to running now as I'm an official Level One qualified football coach. This morning I remembered why I gave up football. Creaky knees and a tight groin. Was planning on a medium run tonight but will have to see if I'm up to it.

Well done, coach. I agree it's much easier running in a straight line without any twisting and jarring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here