Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Hartlepool Away Thread

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Everyone be warned the Victoria Line is shut all weekend so need to change at East Croydon for London Bridge then Northern Line to Kings Cross and coming back.

Or go to Victoria and get the number 73 bus to Kings Cross. Started doing that recently as prefer the bus to the tube.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Crikey - our tickets are numbered up to 575 in the confirmation email... have we really sold that many??

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Have just bought four tickets, numbered 630-633. If they are selling them in order the 960 could easily sell out at this rate. I normally pay on the door at Hartlepool but am not taking any chances this year.

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Havn't been to Hartlepool in a couple of years, but had no trouble buying a ticket in their ticket office on the night of the game when I last went. The Cyril Knowles stand no less! Having read this thread I am tempted to go! :wink:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Tickets in the post ...

Ordered mine online, 27 Oct, and acknowledged by auto-email, but not yet arrived as of today's post.

If you also are anxiously waiting for yours you might like to know that BHA ticket office, in answer to my phone call just now, said:

" ... batch went out yesterday ... if not arrived by Friday, contact us to make another arrangement ..."

Here's hoping mine is in that batch, and yours too !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ordered mine online, 27 Oct, and acknowledged by auto-email, but not yet arrived as of today's post.

If you also are anxiously waiting for yours you might like to know that BHA ticket office, in answer to my phone call just now, said:

" ... batch went out yesterday ... if not arrived by Friday, contact us to make another arrangement ..."

Here's hoping mine is in that batch, and yours too !!

I ordered mine with my Southampton tickets however they arrived today but not the Hartlepool one and I was charged for it, had better ring the ticket office tomorrow.

Is that Hartlepool club bar outside on the corner of the ground. That was ok last time I went but staying at The Premier Inn and have grandchildren with us so it becomes a problem which may have to be solved by using the Brewers Fayre.

It's about 150 yards up from the away end by the traffic lights.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Is that Hartlepool club bar outside on the corner of the ground. That was ok last time I went but staying at The Premier Inn and have grandchildren with us so it becomes a problem which may have to be solved by using the Brewers Fayre.

You are thinking of the Corner Club bar I think, through car park, 50p in and upstairs for the big screen footie.
It was arson attacked pre-season so not sure whether it is still open.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
any news on how many tickets we've sold? Six of us going up friday until sunday without tickets, do we need to start polishing up our best cheryl cole impressions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here