Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Hartlepool Away Thread

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My seat on the Costa Express is now confirmed. :albion1:

Swindon, Plymouth, Charlton and now Hartlepool. Yet people still tell me I'm not a Brighton fan.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just had a great day at work, and have the entire weekend clear for once, which has had the potentially disastrous effect of making me decide to drive up to Teesside tomorrow. Sometimes I hate myself for being an Albion fan :lolol:

Fortunately I have also persuaded Mendoza to share in my foolishness :clap:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well I've had a look at it, and I don't think I can justify the cost of traveling to this one. I have a lot of admiration for those going, especially those from Sussex and UAE!

I will be listening in on Seagulls Player.....not quite the same, but I'll get the gist.

I hope you all have a safe journey :bowdown:

With the money you have won this lot over the past few weeks they should private helicopter you off to the corner flag bar at poolie and not a penny should leave your pocket :) i wish i could contribute to such a worthy cause but i blew my winnings on a new pair of odd shoes for tiny tay

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I just had a great day at work, and have the entire weekend clear for once, which has had the potentially disastrous effect of making me decide to drive up to Teesside tomorrow. Sometimes I hate myself for being an Albion fan :lolol:

Fortunately I have also persuaded Mendoza to share in my foolishness :clap:

:clap2:

Join the rise of the idiots :thumbsup:

(I'm going to be in such a bad mood tomorrow)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anybody live in or near Shepshed and know whether the J23 cafe between M1 and Shepshed is open Saturday mornings. Looked on the truckstop website but it doesnt give any indication.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Are people gonna be taking the replacement bus service from Thornaby - H'pool or is there anyway to avoid the terrible 45 minute bus journey there and back?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When you leave the train at Thornaby to jump on the replacement bus service be aware that this station does not have toilet facilities.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With the money you have won this lot over the past few weeks they should private helicopter you off to the corner flag bar at poolie and not a penny should leave your pocket :) i wish i could contribute to such a worthy cause but i blew my winnings on a new pair of odd shoes for tiny tay
....what a size 1 and a size 2?

To be honest Tay, its not so much the money as the time it takes to get there and back thats the problem...although with a helicopter....:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just left Kings Cross with Mrhairy, I'm so excited

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Beachut has now settled down as he has now had his tablets. Just content to do his colouring as the countryside speeds by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here