Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good move

Was never a judas in my book, Palace spotted the value in him we did not

Welcome back Glenn

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Its July not January, things change. Andy Naylor says no fee has been paid although I suspect we are paying all his wages.

If he's said that, then he is wrong.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Delighted to have Murray back. Poyet should never have pushed him out of the club. Created a false ceiling of his own making then threw his toys out of the pram.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A 7 figure loan fee plus £30 k a week wages.
Howe wanted ALL his wages paid, that's why it fell through in January..

Why would a transfer of a player between Bmouth & BHA be so key to you that you decided to investigate it with such vigour? Aside from the fact you're wrong about the 7 figure loan fee... It's all a bit.... Obsessive? This isn't even a CP2010FC thread so you shouldn't even be posting..!

But you're upset, we understand how gutted you are about the transfer you investigated so much, so we'll let it slide.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Hope that serious knee injury hasn't taken too much out of his game. As for all this Palace rivalry stuff, that's just children throwing insults at each other. If its the Zamora replacement, its a good signing in my opinion.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He was the best player on the pitch when Palarse beat us.

Happy to have him back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Palace lot giving it 'oh but you booed him'; weren't you calling for Benteke to be banned from football for 20 years then hanged a few months ago?

I don't get their point. I hated Murray for joining them and of course booed him. But now he's signed for us he had my full support... That's what us fickle football fans do isn't it - and its supporting our team :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A reasonable replacement for BZ - perhaps with a bit more left in his legs, but not quite the same love. A season long loan seems like a good deal though - not sure we'd want to buy him outright - so I'm happy.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Welcome to the BHARHMFES (Brighton & Hove Albion Retirement Home For Ex-Strikers)
The most generous pension scheme along the South Coast.
£2 mil a year can be all yours for the bargain premium of just 7 goals per season.
Who's turn will it be next year ? Andy Ritchie ? Gary Nelson ? Malcolm Posket ? Michael Robinson ?

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Don't think he is a Judas and never wanted him to leave but he is past his best. Comes back as Bobby's replacement and scores a few off the bench then fine, but would be disappointed if we are pinning our hopes on him as a starter...

I think he will very much be a starter, Bournemouth paid 4 mil for him about 12 months ago, do you seriously think that in that time he has lost it ?
No one can replace the great B Z, IF he had signed from a hospital bed, I would still have been delighted, but come on, Glenn has been brought in to strengthen the squad and improve it, not as a bench warmer.
I think every squad needs a couple of experienced pro's, and we now have ours.
Cannot wait for the season to start.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don't get their point. I hated Murray for joining them and of course booed him. But now he's signed for us he had my full support... That's what us fickle football fans do isn't it - and its supporting our team :shrug:

This 100%
Is it so hard to understand
He was a Judas
He is now back.....time for redemption,i back him100%

we are fickle idiots

oh look a squirrel................................................

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Don't really care about him going to Palace, don't care about him moving for more money, just a little concerned that he is not the player he was. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

If he does the business, cool. If he doesnt, Judas! :)

I will go with that, but what is the business 15, 20 or 25 goals???

If he can hit 17 goals for me anything less than that he will be a bmuff Palarse reject..............goals against Palarse in any cups will count as double.

That's my target Glenn. Oh and can you smile a bit more and declare your referendum vote. :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This 100%
Is it so hard to understand
He was a Judas
He is now back.....time for redemption,i back him100%

we are fickle idiots

oh look a squirrel................................................

Just wait till he gets booked for a deliberate handball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here