Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Forest away

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

richmond

May 30, 2008
Let's get this once and for all. There is no 'Notts Forest'. My grandparents lived in Nottingham all their lives and my Grandad used to take me to see both Notts County and Nottingham Forest.

When they played each other in a derby match my Grandad used to say 'Notts are playing Forest on Saturday'.

The whole 'Notts Forest' thing was was made much worse over the years by Trevor Brooking, who used to make the same mistake every season on tv or radio...and probably still does!

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Let's get this once and for all. There is no 'Notts Forest'. My grandparents lived in Nottingham all their lives and my Grandad used to take me to see both Notts County and Nottingham Forest.

When they played each other in a derby match my Grandad used to say 'Notts are playing Forest on Saturday'.

The whole 'Notts Forest' thing was was made much worse over the years by Trevor Brooking, who used to make the same mistake every season on tv or radio...and probably still does!

I can't believe people get on their high horse about something so minor!! I was asking a question about the ticket, not the name!!

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Should take a good 2k + to Notts Forest. Good away day Nottingham

Yeah, looking forward to it. Have booked the train but slightly worried about tickets. I should be fine being a STH but my Mrs hasn't got many loyalty points.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doing an overnighter for this, already booked the Travelodge.

Nottingham is a TREMENDOUS night out.

#YeOldeJerusalem
#PitandthePendulem
#Reflex

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Away fans guide says away end holds 4,750 so anyone who wants to go should be ok. Probably give us 2k to start but likely to go to pay on the gate nearer the time.

Can see us taking 3k + if pay on the day

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

:cool:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Ah a great trip to Notts Forest, the dodgy Notts Hooters, walk past Nottingham County ground and right up to the vast away stand of Notts Forest to see the Notts Foresters get beaten at home and consigned to League 1

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Everyone who wants to go should get a ticket regardless of loyalty points.

I will be spending the weekend in Belper, with a pre-match pint at the Stratford Haven and a post match pint @ the Castle Rock brewery i.e exactly the same agenda as Notts Co away last season!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Away fans guide says away end holds 4,750 so anyone who wants to go should be ok. Probably give us 2k to start but likely to go to pay on the gate nearer the time.

Can see us taking 3k + if pay on the day

I'll be surprised if we take more than 2k and SHOCKED if we take more than 3k.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
The Ex wife is taking the littlens aware for that weekend, so I have decided to re-visit my youth and go up there on the piss so be looking out for when the ticket info comes though

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Well up for this one!

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Everyone who wants to go should get a ticket regardless of loyalty points.

I will be spending the weekend in Belper, with a pre-match pint at the Stratford Haven and a post match pint @ the Castle Rock brewery i.e exactly the same agenda as Notts Co away last season!

Ah Good plan

Some decent pubs in Belper too. A few new ones have opened or re-opened now. Enjoy !!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I know loads of people up for this one who don't always go to awAy games , also a lot of older fans who drifted away once we left the goldstone and are now back and playing NOTTINGHAM forest away is a big game to those that remember them as European champions in the late 70s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here