Notts Forest away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Travelling 1st class on the train. £25 return from London. Pow!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Travelling 1st class on the train. £25 return from London. Pow!

Join us tomorrow in 1st class if you want or any day..........

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
I know loads of people up for this one who don't always go to awAy games , also a lot of older fans who drifted away once we left the goldstone and are now back and playing NOTTINGHAM forest away is a big game to those that remember them as European champions in the late 70s
yes, they really were one of the best in those days......I will be there

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We've sold around 1500 so far which isn't bad,expected a few more though to be honest!! We are still pushing for play offs,it's a great away day/city,not too far,good chance of a win etc. If people actually think we would take 6500 to Barnsley last day think they'd be dissapointed!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've got tickets and a hotel stay booked. Let's get a good result Tuesday and forest are for the taking.

Feb 14, 2010
Is it a fancy dress day out and are Gulls Eye running a "and a few years on" coach... if so, will they end up in one of the superbly cheesy nightclubs dressed at Elvis..?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Has anyone received their match tickets yet? Bought mine online when they went on sale but yet to receive them.

Arrived on Saturday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've sold around 1500 so far which isn't bad,expected a few more though to be honest!! We are still pushing for play offs,it's a great away day/city,not too far,good chance of a win etc. If people actually think we would take 6500 to Barnsley last day think they'd be dissapointed!

If we only need a point to be in the play offs then Barnsley will be an away sellout.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I disagree but that's just an opinion.I really don't think we'll take over 6000 ' to Barnsley for 1.00 kick off! Happy to be bounced if the day comes though

Thought KOs were 13:30 ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has anyone received their match tickets yet? Bought mine online when they went on sale but yet to receive them.

Mine hasn't turned up either :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports