Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Forest away

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
East Midlands Trains via Sheffield i would have thought - im £20 each way which isnt too bad.

For all those coming up via London, check MegaTrain.co.uk. I've used it home from Uni every so often, and you can get singles to and from london for £10 ish (often less) without any form of railcard. Standard advance with a railcard is about 12/13 quid each way. Book early though or you'll be looking at £60 +

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Match ticket turned up in the post yesterday. Train journey takes an hour longer on the way back (change at Lincoln on the way there but we have to come back via Sheffield)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
who was that with and what route fella

Yup as Hawk said, via Sheffield from St Pancras. I got the best price on East Midlands Trains website.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cheers 14.45 e/w for one adult one child,cheers for heads up

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Im on a train at about 8.30 (i think) from St Pancras, and on the 15.14 on the way back. Not even having to use the Underground going back, ticket is letting me go on the High Speed train from Ashford to St Pancras. Leaving at 5.53 :cry:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How many do we take to Blackpool? Seemed like a lot

TBC in the programme. Looked about 1,000 or so from where I was.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Let's get this once and for all. There is no 'Notts Forest'. My grandparents lived in Nottingham all their lives and my Grandad used to take me to see both Notts County and Nottingham Forest.

When they played each other in a derby match my Grandad used to say 'Notts are playing Forest on Saturday'.

The whole 'Notts Forest' thing was was made much worse over the years by Trevor Brooking, who used to make the same mistake every season on tv or radio...and probably still does!

I used to love going to watch Brighton play Notts Forrest. Notts Forrest were really good in the 70's, but the Notts Forrest of today are not a good team. My grandad god bless him used to live near the Notts Forrest ground but he was not a Notts Forrest fan. In fact he hated Notts Forrest.
Oh and if there is no Notts Forrest who the f*** are we playing on Saturday:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
some need to lighten up, my work here is done.:bigwave::bigwave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Im on a train at about 8.30 (i think) from St Pancras, and on the 15.14 on the way back. Not even having to use the Underground going back, ticket is letting me go on the High Speed train from Ashford to St Pancras. Leaving at 5.53 :cry:

Do you mean 17.14 on the way back ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here