Notts Forest away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
taken watching football to an all time low ,no interest in the fans just money, money, money.

Exactly, we're having to stay in Leicester overnight to avoid a ridiculously early start.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
taken watching football to an all time low ,no interest in the fans just money, money, money.

Absolutely. Its so they can have their super saturday and show three or four games on SS1, 2 and 3 as there will probably be a few games where positions, whether automatic promotion, P/O or relegations are decided and they can do those "as it stands" tables as results change. Even as far back as when we drew with Grimsby in the camp season we went down we were live and so was stoke and someone else.

Then of course the prem kicks off after so its all for sky.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Early start has in fact made my train fare a lot cheaper, £40 is pretty good without having to split the journey so i dont end up like Doncaster again

We never go to away games by train, unless it's in London, then anywhere further than, say, Coventry we'll get the coach. But the coach for Barnsley away would leave at half 3 or something, and I'm not too keen on the idea of getting up at 2am.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A lot of fans will be quite pissed off if they turn up on Sunday for a 1230 KO in Barnsley when 24 hrs late

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just booked my train ticket for Barnsley. £12 each way from London in first class with a railcard:thumbsup:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Just booked the Premier Inn at Barnsley for 6 of us on the Friday night!

Also bought Forest tickets last night. Just checked out their website and it says The Meadow Club on Meadow Lane is the unofficial away pub, anyone going there before the game? Not been to Forest ground yet, looking forward to it.

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just booked the Premier Inn at Barnsley for 6 of us on the Friday night!

Also bought Forest tickets last night. Just checked out their website and it says The Meadow Club on Meadow Lane is the unofficial away pub, anyone going there before the game? Not been to Forest ground yet, looking forward to it.

I'll be in there, not a bad little boozer but then again most of the pubs around town are quite accepting of away fans. If it's a nice day, nothing like a pint by the trent! Should be quite an open game on Saturday given that Forest can't defend for toffee but have learnt where the goal is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports